Construction, Call Centre & Customer Service, Engineering - Hardware Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat AMP Financial Services
Come and join AMP, not only during an exciting period of change, but in a newly created role and team. Your chance to develop and lead!
- Newly created opportunity!
- Lead a team
- Great CBD Offices!
Listed four days agoat Randstad - Contact CentreBe the primary local contact for all customer and consumer related enquiries for this large well known FMCG brand Listed four days agoat EBSCO Australia
Use you supervisory Customer Service experience; oversee closure of cases, perform reporting, manage KPI's and additional projects.
- Full-time role based in Newmarket
- Excellent work/life balance
- Opportunities to grow and develop with leading global organisation
Listed four days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Highly profitable area of the company, looking for a leader with proven success to manage and motivate this growing team.
- Up to $120,000 plus potential perks
- High profile rapidly growing organisation
- A role that you will need to take complete control of
Listed three days agoat Auckland TransportOur contact centre manages customer interactions from Public Transport. We are looking for Team Leaders who genuinely want to coach/develop our staff. Listed twenty hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
This is a fast-paced role so thinking ahead, being organised and prioritising your work will be important traits to bring.
- 1 full time permanent role, National Office, Wellington
- Providing robust advice across Service Delivery while working in a dynamic team
- Champion the delivery of services to our clients
Listed five days agoat L2 Recruit
Thrive on a challenge, enjoy being hands on in the trenches with your team as well as leading, coaching, mentoring and delivering best practice...
- Iconic brand with stability
- NZ wide coverage
- Benefits - staff discounts, medical, bonus, carparking etc
Listed four days agoat Telesmart
Positioned in the Help Desk team, the purpose of this role is to improve Telesmart's customer experience in support of one of our tenants, 'Empathy'.
- Challenging role in improving customer experience and satisfaction
- Great team, friendly environment.
Listed one day agoat Map Consulting
You understand how to lead a part time remote team and deliver consistently exceptional customer experience and service right across the country
- Use all your people, technical and administration skills
- Stand out from the crowd and deliver real value
- Bring all your skills to the table
Listed fifteen days agoat Villa Maria Estate
We have an exciting opportunity to join our amazing Operations team as our new Export Team Leader.
- Staff discounts & benefits
- Award-winning iconic New Zealand company
- Close-knit team and a positve culture
Listed ten days agoat Prime Mystery ShoppingWell presented Mystery Shoppers required for automotive industry. From $80 per job . Jobs now available. No prior experience required. Listed two days agoat Tertiary Education Commission
We’re looking for a Training Coordinator for our customer contact group who can support ensuring a high standard of efficient customer focused service
- An opportunity to have significant impact on TEC’s customer service & reputation
- A range of benefits including flexible working options
- Collaborative team and supportive manager.
Listed twenty hours agoat Red Wolf High Level Security LtdThis is a fantastic opportunity to join Red Wolf High Level Security - Wellington’s premiere electronic security team. Listed five days agoat Smith&Smith
Seeking an inspiring leader to take ownership over the day to day running of our inbound Customer Contact Centre and Branch Overflow team.
- Six-month contract
- Penrose based
- Create a high-performing contact centre
Listed eleven days agoat Recruitment Studio
Project Coordination + Office Management - the perfect role to transfer your wide range of skills to
- Friendly, down to earth & extremely switched on team
- Utilize your superb Office Management skills
- Mt Wellington location, NZ owned, 25 years of quality project work
Listed three days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
An opportunity to join a supportive and respected company who will support and guide your career to success
- Leading building consultancy and asset management practice
- Passionate and respected company who value their employees
- Competitive package and great workplace environment
Listed nine days agoat RobLawMax Recruitment
Our client requires a Project Coordinator to help deliver some of NZ's most interesting projects in the construction space.
- Newly created role – make it your own!
- Competitive salary with a genuine career path
- Great work environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email