Construction, Call Centre & Customer Service, Engineering - Hardware Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five hours agoat OfficeMax New Zealand Limited
Deliver outstanding customer service, engage with an amazing team and redesign your career path!
- Showcase your customer service skills in this outstanding opportunity!
- An exceptional role within our talented Specialists Helpdesk team!
- Monday to Friday only! Superb Highbrook location, free parking!
Listed three hours agoat FedEx Express New Zealand
Self-motivated team players prepared to work for our Customer Care team in Auckland.
- Permanent full-time role
- Great fast-paced work environment
- Work for a Best Employer
Listed six days agoat BOC ANZ
Leverage your dynamic customer-service skills at a market-leader in Gas & Engineering.
- Join a dynamic tight-knit team
- Ongoing training & development
- Penrose Location
Listed twenty three hours agoat 2evolve Pty LtdSick of working weekends? We have an amazing Monday to Friday call centre role for you! 4 or 5-day working week...it's up to you! Listed eight hours agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Great opportunity for a driven, bubbly, and customer-focused Call Centre Advisor who can start immediately. Apply now!
- Permanent Contract | Immediate Start
- Develop your career and grow within the company!
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm (Occasional Saturdays)
Listed three days agoat Ministry of Social Development
In this role you will work from a queue and manage 10 to 15 phone based hardship appointments per day for Work and Income clients.
- Fixed Term until Feb 2020
- Every day is busy and unique
- It's very rewarding as your work has a meaningful impact on people's lives
Listed six hours agoat Auckland Council
Ensure an effective and professional frontline service to our diverse customers and inspire them get more active.
- Be part of a fun, friendly and positive team environment
- No two days are the same
- Fantastic benefits
Listed five hours agoat Hynds
Are you an all-rounder with a professional customer service approach? Wanting work life balance? Then come and work for Hynds at Ormiston Road!
- Wanting work life balance?
- Customer focussed role in a team environment
- Work local on Ormiston Road
Listed three hours agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Find your happy place working holiday home management specialist, Bachcare, as the first point of contact for all external and internal customers
- Parnell location – street parking & train nearby
- Travel & tourism industry
- Work with a premium brand that promotes creative thinking and a positive culture
Listed three hours agoat Join Our Team
We have an opportunity for a Customer Delivery Support Officer to join our Raglan Library team.
- Do you have previous experience working in a library?
- Demonstrate your strong interpersonal skills
- Enjoy a focus on work life balance
Listed three days agoat salt
Join this committed team of genuine, savvy people and work with some fabulous home interior products.
- Start 2020 with a wonderful new job!
- Solutions focussed customer service
- East Tamaki
Listed two hours agoat salt
Are you keen to get out of Retail and into a customer service office based role? Here's your opporunity!
- Work with a fabulous range of everyday household products!
- Fun team and staff buying privileges
- Relocating to Newmarket - Carparking provided!
Listed five hours agoat Randstad - Contact CentreJoin a fun, social and high-performing team in a varied customer service role. Located in Auckland CBD with some great work perks! Keep reading... Listed three days agoat Avis Budget GroupHelp our customers at our Apex branch located at the Auckland, provide an exceptional service & ensure they have the right vehicles for their journey Listed four days agoat The Career AcademyWe are seeking a motivated and efficient individual with customer service experience to join our fun and diverse team in Parnell. Listed nine hours agoat NZ Transport Agency
Showcase your exceptional customer service skills
- Showcase your exceptional customer service skills
- New year, new contact centre premises
- Palmerston North location
Listed five hours agoat NZCompareNZ Compare helps Kiwis compare and save on things like broadband and power. We are here to do all the hard work and save consumers time and money. Listed three days agoat Napier City Council
We are looking for positive people who can deliver exceptional customer service to our visitors to the MTG, and who can work on a casual basis.
- Experience in customer service in an arts, culture, events or venue environment
- Hospitality, ticketing and/or retail experience
- Excellent communication skills
Listed three days agoat New Zealand Automobile Association Inc.
Full-Time opportunity to join our friendly Contact Centre team. Take calls - Help NZ - Start your career
- Important role in an iconic and 2018 CRM award-winning New Zealand brand
- Great team environment at the conact centre in Penrose
- Opportunity for progression and development, earn your NZQA certificate at work
Listed three hours agoat Ceres Organics
We are on the hunt for an outstanding Customer Care Rep to join our Ceres Organics team during a time of exciting growth.
- Incredible Company Culture with fast-paced energetic & passionate team
- Hours of work 10:30am to 7:00pm
- Purpose led organisation striving to bring healing to the earth and humankind
Receive new jobs for this search by email