Construction, Call Centre & Customer Service, Engineering - Hardware, Team Leaders Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five hours agoat Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Not just any contact centre – we are funny, driven, hard-working & motivated, and we need casuals NOW to support our busy team!
- Casual staff required to support busy contact centre
- Start Monday 16 Dec - work through summer!
- Handy East Tamaki location with free parking, fun team & great managers
Listed four hours agoat Hudson - Business SupportThis role suits someone that wants to work on the weekends around their week day commitments, both days - full days - 16 hours a week. Inbound only! Listed five days agoat Public Outreach New Zealand
A fantastic opportunity to join our growing call centre team in Auckland city.
- Join a fun and vibrant team
- Full initial and ongoing training
- Competitive hourly pay
Listed five hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
Being part of our team, you will work alongside clients to help awhi them into sustainable employment and other development opportunities.
- A positive and diverse work environment
- Comprehensive training is provided
- On-going professional development
Listed five days agoat Pacific Radiology
We have an exciting opportunity for a customer service superstar to join our team!
- A varied and interesting role within a great working environment
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Learn and grow within our changing and unique business
Listed five hours agoat NZCompare
NZ Compare helps Kiwis compare and save on things like broadband and power. We are here to do all the hard work and save consumers time and money.
- Warm Inbound Leads
- Sell Multiple Brands
- A supportive work environment
Listed six hours agoat New Zealand Automobile Association Inc.
Part-time opportunity to join our friendly Contact Centre team. Take calls - Help NZ - Start your career
- Important role in an iconic and 2018 CRM award-winning New Zealand brand
- Great team environment at the conact centre in Penrose
- Opportunity for progression and development, earn your NZQA certificate at work
Listed one day agoat Ministry of Justice
Work in a team where you'll support the day to day operations of the court by managing cases and working with different customers.
- Work with a range of stakeholders who interact with the court
- Deliver a service with high accuracy and professionalism.
- Exercise Deputy Registrar powers.
Listed eight hours agoat Kinetic Recruitment
A great little role for someone reliable and switched on with great communication skills; work closely with customers; phone/email based work
- East Tamaki based; January start; 37.5hr week; Mon-Fri
- Enjoyable small team; positive culture; family owned business
- Great comms; enjoyable work; circa $40k; parking
Listed three days agoat 2evolve Pty LtdGet involved with some of NZ's leading charities! Call centre role Mon - Fri. Friendly Team. Full Training. No cold calling! Listed six hours agoat Hudson - Business SupportGreat inbound customer service role with a well known insurance company in Auckland CBD with a fun and supportive team! Listed one hour agoat Ruapehu District CouncilDo you have customer services experience and are looking for a part-time role to expand your skills? Listed five hours agoat Vodafone New Zealand
The X Squad is re-vitalising the modern customer service model and this is your opportunity to join the team and make a difference!
- Are you a customer service expert with a passion for CX?
- Work for an organisation that truly champions diversity!
- Benefits the make a difference!
Listed four days agoat Coventry Group LtdWe are currently seeking a dynamic and motivated Team Member to join our branch based in Silverdale. Attractive salary and incentive package. Listed eight days agoat Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Ltd
Our Inbound team receive a diverse range of calls and we now have the opportunity for you to work with an award-winning Contact Centre team!
- Leading FMCG Company
- Excellent company culture
- Recognised as AON Best Employer 4 Years in a row
Listed one day agoat MacpacAre you Macpac's new friendly voice at the end of the phone? Listed six days agoat Star Personnel Ltd
Mangere based, immediate start, no weekends, entry level role, career development into sales, building and manufacturing industry..
- Immediate start - busy role!
- Opportunities for career development and training!
- 7:30am - 4:30pm role - no weekends!
Listed twenty six minutes agoat Vodafone New Zealand
Are you a passionate leader with a love of CX? Opportunity for you to join and lead one of our customer expert teams within the X Squad!
- We've just launched 5g, join the excitement!
- Seeking a leader with passion for CX and people!
- Benefits that make a difference!
Receive new jobs for this search by email