Information & Communication Technology, Call Centre & Customer Service, Foreperson/Supervisors Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fifteen hours agoat Optic Digital
Seeking an experienced Service Engineer with outstanding customer service skills and level 1-2 technology knowledge for a 6-month contracting role.
- 6-month, Immediate start contract role, extensions possible
- Accessible Auckland location, office based in Newmarket
- Construction based company, with a global presence
Listed twenty hours agoat Enterprise Technology Recruitment Ltd
Brilliant career change opportunity for a talented Full Stack .Net Developer working for a fantastic global software product company.
- Great career opportunities, up-skill and training
- Modern and Varied tech stack to work on
- Excellent remuneration package - generous range of benefits
Listed nineteen hours agoat Prime Mystery ShoppingWell presented Mystery Shoppers required for automotive industry. From $80 per job . Jobs now available. No prior experience required. Listed four days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
IT All-rounder required to backfill IT Manager for 12 – 18 months. Fulfill all daily IT support duties & assist with Systems development projects
- Avondale -12 – 18+ months (Potentially on-going) contract
- Leading NZ metal manufacturing company- 120 staff
- Windows Server 2016, MS Access, Microsoft SQL 2014, Windows 10 pro, Office 365
Listed fourteen hours agoat Tower Limited
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and inspirational leader to join a business that is challenging the insurance industry.
- Embed and deliver on continuous improvement frameworks
- Bring your excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Receive complementary life and income protection insurance
Listed eleven days agoat Uniko
Exciting New Application Support Analyst role for global insurance company! Brand new technology stack!
- Software Application Analyst - NEW ROLE!!
- Genuine Growth Opportunity
- Fast paced - Lots of Variety - Great Culture!!
Listed eight days agoat ASB Bank Limited
You enjoy being a tech fixer, communicator, collaborator (and possibly a hero) with a natural ability to calm when in the thick of it
- Key part in creating and implementing process solutions
- Key in coordinating and managing high impact incidents
- Drive rapid services restoration to help us achieve high availability
Listed twenty hours agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Contribute to the overall success of our business-key to driving our vision to be a leading, world class, data-savvy retailer.
- Multi-faceted role key to enabling the best business decisions
- Hands on focus-delve deep into one of NZ’s largest data sets
- Bring your curious mindset and customer centricity
Listed nine days agoat BackBone Systems LimitedIf you can work autonomously and take pride in your work we would like to hear from you. Listed sixteen hours agoat Family Planning
Project Manager role centered around training development, planning and delivery of contraceptive training across the country.
- Newmarket based - Fixed term 1 Year
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to our vision of Equity, Access and Choice
Listed fifteen hours agoat MYOB
Join a team that is inspired, authentic and in the know
- Are you ready to go boldly?
- Work for a market leading software solutions organisation
- A company that cares about your career and development
Listed two days agoat Grizzly Software
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative software developer to join our team.
- Join an enterprise software startup with a fantastic culture
- Flexible hours
- Newly renovated office in a great location
Listed nine days agoat healthAlliancePermanent, Full Time Based in Penrose Listed three days agoat Randstad Technologies
Business Systems Specialist, Auckland CBD, 3 month contract (likely extension), ASAP start!
- 3 month contract (likely extension)
- Auckland CBD
- Great culture!!!
Listed three days agoat Absolute IT Limited
Rewarding and challenging role where you can excel and manage an awesome team
- Exposure to new technologies, open-door policy & additional benefits
- Working with a fun, friendly and supportive team
- Free Parking
Listed three days agoat Amplifon NZ
Strategic thinking, Contact Centre Manager required for NZ's largest audiology provider, Amplifon NZ; trading as Bay Audiology/Dilworth Hearing
- Global audiology provider
- Growing team, plenty of scope for you to make your mark.
- Takapuna location - beat the city rush!
Receive new jobs for this search by email