Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat iNdie talent
Newly created Product Manager opportunity for an award winning SAAS business.
- Award winning, NZ owned, SAAS multinational
- Innovative and highly collaborative environment
- CBD Location
This is a featured jobat Vet Radar
Work closely with our founder and engineering teams to theorize, design and deliver an amazing product and game changing features!
- Launching to market in Jan 2020
- Game changing well funded venture with customers lining up
- Great tech stack, awesome people and an incredible journey ahead
Listed nine hours agoat CrowdSourcing Limited
Your opportunity to add value as well as learning from others in this successful company.
- Complex & varied technical environment
- Cross functional solution teams
- Family oriented environment
Listed seven days agoat Windcave Limited
Foot-In-the-Door opportunity in Terminal Provisioning Support for graduates and experienced candidates from IT and non-IT background.
- High-growth, Innovative, Global leader in Payment Technology
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed nineteen hours agoat Robert Walters
Responsible for leading a high performing team of 6 direct and 23 indirect reports to deliver high quality, efficient and reliable ICT infrastructure
- Lead a team to deliver adaptive high-quality services
- Provide technology thought leadership and domain architecture guidance
- Are you passionate about making a positive contribution to NZers?
Listed five days agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Work alongside Senior Developers to drive change and improvements in development, test automation and continuous delivery spaces.
- A dynamic and fulfilling role, working with high demands
- Work across ANZ’s Payments platform
- Plenty of flexible working options available; flexi-place, flexi-time
Listed four days agoat Fisher and Paykel Healthcare
Bring your design flair to develop new features and products.
- Hands on, challenging project work
- Collaborative team
- Learn from our self-motivated, global thinking and committed team
Listed twelve days agoat Private Advertiser
Managed Service Provider in growth mode looking for experienced help desk and tech support people with aspirations and attitude.
- Experience in a a fast paced tech support environment?
- Can you explain to your Mum or Dad how to troubleshoot an internet issue?
- Can you explain the differences between Hyper-V, Virtual Box and Xen-Server?
Listed four days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Great roles! Mix of training and IT Support. 2 year fixed term contracts.
- Champion our new POS store rollout
- Support and train users across the country
- Join one of NZ's largest private employers
Listed six days agoat Ministry of Social Development
As a Case Manager, every day is busy and demanding but very rewarding as your work will have a meaningful impact on people's lives.
- 3x Fixed Term / Secondment roles
- Positive work environment
- Great training, support and on-going professional development.
Listed four days agoat New Zealand Automobile Association Inc.
Part-time opportunity to join our friendly Contact Centre team. Take calls - Help NZ - Start your career
- Important role in an iconic and 2018 CRM award-winning New Zealand brand
- Great team environment at the conact centre in Penrose
- Opportunity for progression and development, earn your NZQA certificate at work
Listed thirteen days agoat ECL Group
Rare opportunity to learn our technology business from the ground up!
- Do you have a passion for IT and Technology?
- Do you want a challenging and varied role providing workshop & field service
- PC and peripheral hardware, software, operating systems and Point of Sale
Listed five days agoat Coventry Group LtdCareer opportunity for a highly motivated and customer focused team member to join our branch in East Tamaki. Attractive salary and incentive package. Listed four days agoat RWA People - Connecting ITpeople with outstanding jobs
Kick-start your technology career with a leading industry player who's clients are some of NZ's most recognised brands
- Work in a close knit IT team and be mentored by some of the best in the business
- Provide technical support on both infrastructure and systems
- Prime central location close to public transport
Listed twenty one hours agoat Vocus GroupWe have a great opportunity for a motivated, reliable, customer focused Business Support Specialist to join our team. Listed fourteen hours agoat PGG Wrightson
Based in-store, you will provide knowledgeable sales advice and service to a range of both agricultural and horticultural clients.
- Build a career in this exciting industry
- Join a leading provider of products and services
- Great employee benefits and great team culture
Listed eight days agoat Regional Facilities Auckland (RFA)
Bring your sense of fun to this unique environment
- Be a part of making a real difference in your local community
- Amazing opportunity to work in one of Auckland’s top attractions
- Fixed term until April 2020
Listed six days agoat Absolute IT LimitedImmediate start contract within Financial Services business Listed four days agoat PBT Ltd
An opportunity has opened in our Contact center based in Otahuhu.
- Supportive local and national network
- Your birthday off
- Onsite Parking
Listed thirteen days agoat NZ Health Partnerships Limited
Experienced System Administrator wanted. Work with Oracle within a small team. Have lots of variety
- Experienced System administrator role. Get variety and develop your career
- Ellerslie based; Flexible working options; Close to the train
- Great team and manager; Supportive environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email