Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Call Centre & Customer Service, Self Employment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat CodeBlue Ltd
Uncover new business opportunities in SME-Medium enterprise, selling ICT managed services. Our brand is well respected nationwide.
- One of NZ's leading ICT managed services providers, continues to expand
- Pure ICT BDM role, love what you do and do what you love. Sales....
- Our people are our pride & joy. Our culture is engaging, supportive & fun!
This is a featured jobat Transpower
Join our ICT senior leadership team and work with our executive to develop, maintain and ensure ICT Strategy that enables New Zealand's Energy Future!
- Do you have significant senior level ICT strategic experience?
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience of ICT operations
- Play a key role in connecting New Zealanders to their power system
Listed four days agoat Gough Group
The springboard for your IT career! Join our fun team supporting a wide range of platforms and technology nationwide in Wiri based location.
- Do you have a NZ recognized IT qualification?
- Enjoy engaging with people of all levels
- Become part of our team at Gough Group
Listed twenty three hours agoat Nextgen Distribution Limited
Work with New Zealand leading Resellers, Vendors Partners and the team at NEXTGEN to ensure timely provision of pricing and configurations.
- Work with a leading IT Distributor in New Zealand
- Join a great small team who will help you further a career in IT
- Work with some of the worlds largest and most successful IT Vendors
Listed twenty three hours agoat Sensor Holdings LimitedSoftware engineer needed to help us make the best motion capture gloves ever. Listed one day agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
BOTANY: 3-4 month contract. Level 2 Helpdesk support. Join NZ owned & operated I.T MSP. Great team culture. Established clients. Term may be extended
- BOTANY. Well established NZ owned & operated Managed Services Provider
- Perform a range of Level 2/3 Helpdesk support across many technologies.
- Contract role - November - February - potentially longer/ permanent
Listed eighteen hours agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Recruiting 4 newly created vacancies based at our Auckland CBD or Sylvia Park sites. Entry level role - fantastic step into Banking and Technology.
- Entry point into joining one of NZ’s largest Technology shops
- Provide predominantly face to face Tech support to our staff
- Huge career opportunity available - within NZ and Globally
Listed seven days agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed four days agoat Blue Star Group New ZealandBlue Star are looking for an individual with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our team in Auckland/Wellington supporting our online ordering software. Listed eight days agoat Acumen Consulting
We're looking for someone keen and willing to help out with basic Support and IT-related content creation in our growing office.
- Social work environment
- Variety of tasks to keep the job interesting
- Entry level position for those wanting to to get into IT
Listed seventeen hours agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Come work for an organisation which offers a vibrant, energetic environment for people who bring passion and commitment to their work
- Looking to start a career as a Project Coordinator?
- Join a company that offers multiple career progression opportunities.
Listed one day agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Join our inbound service team and be the first point of contact for new and existing customers. A fantastic opportunity to start a banking career!
- Do you love providing solutions and exceptional service for customers?
- Ongoing support and coaching to develop your skills and career
- Flexibility with remote working
Listed twelve days agoat SAS Sport Ltd.As a Junior IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible to maintain the IT infrastructure of the organization under the guidance of Senior Engineer. Listed twenty two hours agoat Talent Vault Ltd
Are you a first time call resolver, looking to grow? Do you have Cloud and Networking experience at L1/2? This is the role for you!
- Newly created service desk positions in a dynamic Cloud and ICT business
- Bring your passion for problem solving to a growing desk
- Based on the North Shore, no city traffic
Listed four days agoat simPRO Software Limited
Client Support Officer
- Auckland based role
- Unique company culture
- Rapidly Expanding Global Company
Listed six days agoat Stream-lineAdvance your career in this growing company. Work with great clients, solve problems, get things done. Great mix of technical exposure Listed eleven days agoat UnisysLooking for a Desktop Support Analyst to provide support for software, hardware and networking related issues Listed eleven days agoat Robert Half TechnologyLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk Support, primarily in a Microsoft Environment, and End-User Infrastructure. Listed three hours agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Key role working across squads to deliver the future of digital retail! Huge career progression opportunities.
- Join our tribe-modern, purpose built offices in Ponsonby
- Varied work across squads-plenty to sink your teeth into
- Contribute to the future of retailing in NZ
Listed four days agoat DOWNER NZDevelop your career in this newly created role! Listed five days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
Manage Orders from enquiry to despatch in a close knit team. Fast paced role in a great team
- Opp to go perm for the right person - Fast paced role
- Building Industry/SAP Experience = an advantage :)
- Join a competent, high functioning team, supported by a dedicated manager
Receive new jobs for this search by email