Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Call Centre & Customer Service, Self Employment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Triquestra
Second level support of enterprise retail applications and integrated ecommerce sites. Wide variety of customers, both in NZ and overseas.
- West Auckland location
- Stable, mature applications
- Great variety for someone who loves troubleshooting
This is a featured jobat Aranz Medical Limited
Are you an exceptional communicator who enjoys delivering high levels of support for products designed to improve health care services?
- Work for an innovation company that helps heal people
- We are an established global leader in wound care
Listed two days agoat Hudson Global Resources (NZ) Ltd
Join a contact centre with true purpose, making a difference directly to New Zealand communities.
- Make our communities feel and be safer by taking phone calls from those in need
- A tight knit culture of support, where people care
- More than a job, with proven career development pathways
Listed thirteen hours agoat Kathmandu
The main focus of this role is to answer all phone, email, live chat and web enquiries.
- In 2018 we recycled 6.7 million plastic bottles into our gear
- Work in a 5 Green Star rating building
- We believe in the importance of Work-Life Balance
Listed one day agoat 2evolve Pty LtdReturning to work after some time away? Love talking to people from all walks of life? Want to make a difference AND a living at the same time? Listed two days agoat AnexaFVC
Join a dedicated team who specialise in production animal veterinary services, supporting veterinarians, farmers and the wider Anexa Team.
- Customer Services and Administrative Role
- Friendly team environment in a fast-paced Veterinary Clinic
Listed three days agoat Ministry of Justice
The Court Registry Support Officer (CRSO) plays an important support role in the operation of a court.
- You may be required to travel and work at other court locations.
- Provide effective professional support to Court personnel and judicial officers.
- Produce and/or arrange for the production of a range of court related documents.
Listed eight days agoat Ministry of Social Development
You will find this role exceptionally rewarding if you are passionate about doing more in the community and helping those in need.
- Extensive training and support provided
- Start date 19th August 2019, salary $46k to $48k per annum + benefits
- Provide instant financial assistance and advice over the phone
Listed eighteen hours agoat Private Advertiser
Junior Collections Officer
- Looking to start your career in the the finance industry?
- Enjoy helping people and setting them up for financial success?
- Want to grow and develop in a small fun team?
Listed two days agoat New Zealand Post Limited
This role would suit someone who can work independently and take control of their own deadlines to get the job done.
- Keep fit, feel good, get paid
- Active, independent role
- On Call Opportunity! Balance work with your lifestyle
Listed three days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Build on your customer service skills and bring your enthusiasm to this great, gutsy and side-by-side contact centre!
- Great culture and working environment
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Inbound contact centre – the voice of Kiwibank
Listed one day agoat Lion
Provide samples of a stunning portfolio of wines and craft beers to our grocery customers
- Part-time 12-month contract based in Tauranga
- Competitive hourly rate plus mileage, holiday & sick pay and completion bonus
- 15-20 hours per week. 12pm - 7pm Thursday - Sunday
Listed three days agoat Drake New Zealand - Auckland City
Tired of commuting? You'll be be part of their 120 seat Contact Centre but have the convenience of working from home Monday to Friday (37.5 hour week
- No traffic hassles every day!
- Iconic, multi award winning organisation
- Want to work for the best?
Listed three days agoat Swagelok Eastern Australia• Join a Market Leader • Full-time role • Excellent working conditions and team culture Listed two days agoat Onecontact
- Excellent Working Environment
- Flexible Hours
- CBD Location
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Matching support workers to our clients, based on the support needs of the client & scheduling support worker visits, managing leave and shift cover.
- Contribute to the delivery of our home based health care and support service
- A leading healthcare organisation, specialising in home-based care and support.
- Make a real difference in your community
Listed nineteen hours agoat Freightwise Personnel
one of the market leaders offers good career prospects
- Join one of the market leaders in freight
- No two days the same
Listed thirteen hours agoat Scentre Group
Join the Westfield Newmarket customer experience team to help form Auckland's newest shopping destination.
- Full Time & Part Time Opportunities
- Westfield Newmarket will create a world-class retail and lifestyle destination
- Join us and help deliver exceptional customer service in an extraordinary place
Listed three days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdAn exciting entry level role with loads of variety for someone looking for their first or second office based role. Large global company! Listed thirteen days agoat New Zealand PoliceCustomer Service Officer Police Infringement Bureau Wellington Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $47,726.00 - $64,570.00 Multiple Positions... Listed two days agoat Muster Limited
Our client is currently on the lookout for a Provisioning Officer who has the ability to go above and beyond in a fast-paced diverse environment.
- Mt Wellington based!
- Free onsite parking!
- Great company culture!
Listed three days agoat Auckland Airport
The major purpose of this role is to ensure that all contacts are responded to and completed and promote a positive image of Auckland Airport.
- Do you have experience in frontline customer service?
- Bring your effective written and verbal communication skills
- Come and join The Journey Makers at Auckland Airport
Receive new jobs for this search by email