Call Centre & Customer Service, Mining, Resources & Energy, Estimating, Telecommunications Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Auckland Airport
Lead and facilitate the team responsible for the delivery of all services relating to the Collection Point at Auckland Airport.
- Deliver excellent customer service to a consistent standard of service
- Help develop a customer-centric culture
- Come and join The Journey Makers here at Auckland Airport!
Listed twenty hours agoat VPNZGrowing organisation, based at our Rosedale head office Friendly team environment Onsite parking Listed two days agoat Prime Mystery ShoppingWell presented Mystery Shoppers required for high end prestige automotive industry. $175. No prior experience required. Listed two days agoat Totara Health Ltd.
As part of the Customer Services Team, this role provides the warm friendly and approachable service that we strive for.
- Be part of an organisation that strives to improve equity and access
- Work across multiple customer service areas
- Connect our community with the services they need
Listed nineteen hours agoat NZ Police Association
Due to internal movements and projects we have a permanent opportunity available in our dynamic and fun service centre.
- Are you passionate about providing great customer service?
- Do you want to provide support & services to NZ Police Officers & families?
- Come and join our top performing service centre team!
Listed sixteen hours agoat Fidelity Life
Bring your customer focus skills. Provide advice and support to our customers and advisors. Work in a fun team that values a positive culture.
- Newmarket location, close to cafes and transit, 22 annual leave, birthday leave
- Friendly and dedicated team, work-life balance and flexible working available
- Wellness benefits, morning teas and events during the year
Listed eighteen hours agoat Air New ZealandAs a Casual Customer Service Assistant at Napier Airport, you'll be joining a busy team serving our visitors and residents of the beautiful Hawkes Bay Listed nineteen hours agoat Ministry of Justice
Work in a team where you'll support the day to day operations of the court by managing cases and working with different customers.
- Work with a range of stakeholders who interact with the court.
- Deliver a service with high accuracy and professionalism.
- Exercise Deputy Registrar powers.
Listed nineteen hours agoat Go Car Finance Ltd
Exciting entry level opportunities in finance for our customer service team.
- Kick-start your finance career – in a varied, dynamic environment
- Work with us to find your true vocation
- Open to ambitious graduates from all disciplines
Listed eighteen hours agoat Auckland Council
Customer Service Representative for West Auckland
- Work close to home in West Auckland
- Casual customer service role for someone looking for flexible hours
- Make a difference in Auckland
Listed two days agoat Graham Consulting
Train and mentor a contact centre team who are driven to succeed
- Rentokil Initial – one of the largest support service companies
- Manage and drive the contact centre
- Albany Location
Listed fifteen hours agoat NOW New Zealand LimitedWe're on the hunt for a customer service rep superstar! If providing an amazing customer experience is your thing, get in touch. Listed seven days agoat Auckland Council
Come and work in an awesome team environment in Manukau, close to public transport!
- A number of part-time and full-time roles starting in late March
- Connect and make a difference in Auckland
- Supportive team and learning environment
Listed twenty one hours agoat AWF
We have a great opportunity for an Weighbridge / Customer Assistant based in Henderson
- Monday to Sunday
- Training and career advancement
- Start ASAP
Listed eighteen hours agoat Latitude Financial Services
Our Customer Assist function is continually evolving and extremely focused on supporting our customers with solutions that restore financial health.
- Supportive & engaging team
- Real career progression
- Great easy location
Listed two days agoat Queenstown Lakes District Council
We want you to join our crew! Full-time postitions with a minimum of 35 hours per week available at the front desk at Queenstown Events Centre.
- Competitive market remuneration
- Discounted health and fitness club rates at our great facilities
- Subsidised Health Insurance
Listed sixteen hours agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Enjoy helping others? Join a reputable government Contact Centre today!
- 17 February to 30 September 2020
- Great Team Culture!
- Fixed term Contract - full time hours
Listed five days agoat EastPac Corp LimitedThis position is expected to make decisions with respect to provide quality customer service to improve company’s images in overseas market, eg CN Listed two days agoat Linfox Logistics
The main function of this role is to be the first point of contact and provide overall day-to-day customer service and support to customers.
- Growing global organisation, based at our Linfox head office
- Secure working environment with on-site parking
- Friendly team environment in a fast-paced office
Listed two days agoat AIA New Zealand
At AIA, our vision is to help people live healthier, longer, better lives by encouraging them to make positive lifestyle changes one step at a tim...
- Be part of a global company
- Excellent benefits & development opportunities
- North Shore location
Receive new jobs for this search by email