Construction, Call Centre & Customer Service, Real Estate & Property, Architects Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty two hours agoat Wilderness Motorhomes / SmartRV
*Free Motorhome hire *Fantastic opportunity to talk to people from all over the world *Motorhome training provided
- Join a NZ owned tourism company!
- Work with a fun, dynamic and passionate team!
- Great benefits including free motorhome hire!
Listed two days agoat Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Not just any contact centre – we are funny, driven, hard-working & motivated, and we need casuals NOW to support our busy team!
- Casual staff required to support busy contact centre
- Start Monday 16 Dec - work through summer!
- Handy East Tamaki location with free parking, fun team & great managers
Listed nineteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserMixed Customer Service Role with a Vet Supplies Company Listed two days agoat Hudson - Business SupportThis role suits someone that wants to work on the weekends around their week day commitments, both days - full days - 16 hours a week. Inbound only! Listed twenty three hours agoat Ministry of Justice
Work in a team where you'll support the day to day operations of the court by managing cases and working with different customers.
- Work with a range of stakeholders who interact with the court.
- Deliver a service with high accuracy and professionalism.
- Exercise Deputy Registrar powers.
Listed seventeen hours agoat Avis Budget Group
Help our customers at our Avis Auckland Airport counter, provide an exceptional service & ensure they have the right vehicles for their journey
- Full training provided, leading brand in travel & tourism
- Auckland Airport, close to motorways, free parking onsite, friendly team
- Fixed term until April 2020 to help us through our peak summer season
Listed twenty one hours agoat Randstad TechnologiesLooking for your next challenge? Love building relationships and getting results? Join a supportive customer contact team within local government. Listed seven days agoat Public Outreach New Zealand
A fantastic opportunity to join our growing call centre team in Auckland city.
- Join a fun and vibrant team
- Full initial and ongoing training
- Competitive hourly pay
Listed seven days agoat Pacific Radiology
We have an exciting opportunity for a customer service superstar to join our team!
- A varied and interesting role within a great working environment
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Learn and grow within our changing and unique business
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Social Development
Being part of our team, you will work alongside clients to help awhi them into sustainable employment and other development opportunities.
- A positive and diverse work environment
- Comprehensive training is provided
- On-going professional development
Listed two days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
Join a small, elite customer service team and help travellers in need around the globe every day. No two days will be the same!
- Co-ordinate clients’ travel and medical needs
- Liaise with Corporate, Insurance and Government clients
- Play a key role with a World Leader in Medical and Travel Assistance
Listed twenty hours agoat Robert Walters
Join an organisation who pride themselves on having an inclusive team culture, that treats you with respect and encourages initiative
- Great office based in the heart of Johnsonville
- A unique opportunity for individual growth
- Deliver exceptional customer service and advise to members
Listed nineteen hours agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
New year, new role! Experienced Customer Service Representatives are needed to grow our clients Contact Centre.
- Brand new premises in East Tamaki!
- Well known brand providing career opportunities.
- Role starting on 20th January 2020!
Listed sixteen hours agoat Avis Budget Group
Help our customers at our Apex Picton counter, provide an exceptional service & ensure they have the right vehicles for their journey
- Full training provided, leading brand in travel & tourism, friendly team
- NZ-wide & global opportunities to build your career with Avis Budget Group
- Permanent role, 32 hours per week, Sunday to Wednesday, 7.30am - 4pm
Listed two days agoat NZCompare
NZ Compare helps Kiwis compare and save on things like broadband and power. We are here to do all the hard work and save consumers time and money.
- Warm Inbound Leads
- Sell Multiple Brands
- A supportive work environment
Listed two days agoat New Zealand Automobile Association Inc.
Part-time opportunity to join our friendly Contact Centre team. Take calls - Help NZ - Start your career
- Important role in an iconic and 2018 CRM award-winning New Zealand brand
- Great team environment at the conact centre in Penrose
- Opportunity for progression and development, earn your NZQA certificate at work
Listed seventeen hours agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
ASAP start for a well known New Zealand organisation based in Otahuhu. Looking for a customer service advisor to join a tight knit team of 10.
- Otahuhu location with onsite parking
- Monday to Friday standard business hours
- ASAP start, 3 month Fixed Term Contract
Listed seventeen hours agoat Powerco
Play a key role in being the face of our brand, coordinating gas connection processes and delivering amazing customer service.
- Provide solutions to customer queries and complaints
- Bring your problem solving skills and customer focused attitude
- Enjoy a great office environment and flexible work hours
Listed twenty one hours agoat PGG Wrightson
You'll be involved in the day-to-day manual operation of the store such as assisting with stock management, sales processing and deliveries.
- Great team culture
- Join a leading provider of products and services
- We offer a number of employee benefits
Receive new jobs for this search by email