Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Call Centre & Customer Service, Legal Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Transpower
Join our ICT senior leadership team and work with our executive to develop, maintain and ensure ICT Strategy that enables New Zealand's Energy Future!
- Do you have significant senior level ICT strategic experience?
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience of ICT operations
- Play a key role in connecting New Zealanders to their power system
This is a featured jobat SnapComms
We are seeking a creative, talented and dynamic Lead Product Designer to join SnapComms Head Office in Takapuna to lead the product design function.
- Global SaaS provider of employee communications
- Fast paced, progessive and creative environment
- Strong aspirational culture
Listed eighteen hours agoat Gough Group
The springboard for your IT career! Join our fun team supporting a wide range of platforms and technology nationwide in Wiri based location.
- Do you have a NZ recognized IT qualification?
- Enjoy engaging with people of all levels
- Become part of our team at Gough Group
Listed four days agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed three days agoat Kensington Swan
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual responsible for delivering effective day-to-day system operations - come and join a great team!
- Reporting to the CIO
- Supporting our specialists to maximise their service levels
- Stunning offices at the Viaduct
Listed seventeen hours agoat Blue Star Group New ZealandBlue Star are looking for an individual with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our team in Auckland/Wellington supporting our online ordering software. Listed five days agoat Acumen Consulting
We're looking for someone keen and willing to help out with basic Support and IT-related content creation in our growing office.
- Social work environment
- Variety of tasks to keep the job interesting
- Entry level position for those wanting to to get into IT
Listed nine days agoat SAS Sport Ltd.As a Junior IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible to maintain the IT infrastructure of the organization under the guidance of Senior Engineer. Listed thirteen hours agoat simPRO Software Limited
Client Support Officer
- Auckland based role
- Unique company culture
- Rapidly Expanding Global Company
Listed three days agoat Stream-lineAdvance your career in this growing company. Work with great clients, solve problems, get things done. Great mix of technical exposure Listed seven days agoat UnisysLooking for a Desktop Support Analyst to provide support for software, hardware and networking related issues Listed eight days agoat Robert Half TechnologyLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk Support, primarily in a Microsoft Environment, and End-User Infrastructure. Listed two days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
Manage Orders from enquiry to despatch in a close knit team. Fast paced role in a great team
- Opp to go perm for the right person - Fast paced role
- Building Industry/SAP Experience = an advantage :)
- Join a competent, high functioning team, supported by a dedicated manager
Listed fourteen hours agoat DOWNER NZDevelop your career in this newly created role! Listed four days agoat Computer ServicesNorth Shore based IT company requires a support Technician with a experience in Microsoft Systems to support to a range of clients around NZ. Listed two days agoat Cash Converters
An exciting opportunity for customer service experts to join a reputable company with a fantastic working environment
- Weekly fun office activities
- Free coffee and fruit bowl
- Positive culture where values really matter
Listed two days agoat Absolute IT LimitedSupport Technician Auckland Airport - Shift work Day / Night rosta. 3 days on 3 days off. Applications and Hardware Level 2 Listed two days agoat ROLEAn opportunity to work on some exciting implementations and be the core support for a large organisation going through major change. Listed five days agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Be the first point of contact for new and existing customers over the phone. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a banking career with ANZ.
- Do you love providing solutions and exceptional service for customers?
- Join a warm and friendly culture where values really matter!
- Flexibility with remote working
Listed three days agoat AutoPlay Automotive LimitedDo you love helping people and providing excellent technical customer support? Want to work with a proud and growing Kiwi technology business? Listed one day agoat Crew Consulting
Service Desk Engineer to required to support clients NZ wide
- $50,000 - $60,000 + Insurances on offer
- Social Clubs, Football Clubs, and Pizza!
- Career Development in Christchurch
Listed nineteen hours agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Be the first port of call for our busy Auckland offices, Respond to requests for technical assistance and find ways to resolve their IT issues
- Offer first level IT support
- Bring your excellent time management and organisational skills
- Receive career development opportunities
Receive new jobs for this search by email