Information & Communication Technology, Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Spark Business - Northland
A great opportunity to join a awesome team with big plans!
- Immediate Start
- Great team environment
- Be part of a new and exciting new approach to delivering IT Services
This is a featured jobat TSI Group
This is a genuine entry-level role for a person with passion – the type of role that comes around once in a blue moon.
- Passionate about cars and IT? So are we!
- Want to help Customers get the best from our software? So do we!
- $1m Salary and a Company Porsche? Maybe not, but we do have a lot on offer...
Listed eighteen hours agoat Airways NZ Ltd
Be part of the team that keeps our IT humming!
- National Role
- Collaborate, educate and support
- Be part of a close-knit team
Listed twenty two hours agoat Spectrum Care
Join a dynamic NFP and assist our end users with your IT support
- Close knit team environment
- Rewarding role in a dynamic NFP
- Onehunga location
Listed twenty two hours agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed twenty hours agoat HealthLink Group LimitedHandling customer calls, resolving technical problems and deploying new services. Listed three days agoat Hudson - Business Support
Utilise your previous technical support skills, passion for solving issues and desire to grow your skills - level 1 internal service desk role!
- CBD Britomart Location - Incredible offices and team
- Immediate start role for approx. 6 months
- Normal hours Monday to Friday paying $25 p/h
Listed fifteen hours agoat MercyAscot Hospital
We're looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join our supportive and friendly IT Team
- Provide Level 1 Service Desk support across both our hospitals
- Permanent Full Time, 40 hours per week
- Rotate between Mercy Hospital, Epsom and Ascot Hospital, Remuera
Listed eleven days agoat intelliWORX
We are seeking Service Desk Analyst for our growing Managed Service Business
- Rewarding and diverse permanent role
- Close Working Team
- Learn on the job
Listed twenty one hours agoat Vend
Join us in Newmarket and help our retailers by delivering an authentic and personalised support experience.
- You will be offered a competitive salary
- Learning & development budget, on the job skill development, training sessions…
- Four weeks annual leave + extra day over the Christmas holidays
Listed three days agoat Integrated Technology Services (ITS)ITS NZ Ltd provides support services for the following technology deployed:
• Parking Meters and Tariff changes
• Hospitality Systems and Loyalty pro Listed eight days agoat Manukau Institute of TechnologyYou will need to be flexible and adaptable to meet the various needs of MIT campuses providing first and second level support. Listed five days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
We're on the hunt for an EUC Analyst / Desktop Engineer to support our sites across Auckland.
- This role will provide field service across multiple sites in Auckland.
- SCCM application packaging is a must.
- Lots of learning and development opportunities!
Listed four days agoat TSG
Support in-house developed software for a growing customer base, located throughout Australia, New Zealand, the UK, and the US.
- Utilise your excellent Technical and Communication Skills
- Opportunity to develop your career with a global market leader
- Excellent benefits including health insurance, flexible working hours etc
Listed nine days agoat Aon New Zealand
We are currently seeking a professional and proactive Service Desk Analyst to join our busy Team in our Auckland Head Office.
- 12 month FTC | Fantastic opportunity with a Global Insurance provider
- Work with members across multiple countries
- Build and develop your professional skills
Listed two days agoat Buddle Findlay
This is a junior level position that provides opportunity to learn new skills and the chance to be exposed to new software and systems
- Organised and able to manage your time effectively
- A team player with the ability to also work autonomously
- Some exposure to systems administration
Listed twenty hours agoat Randstad - Business SupportAre you looking for real career progression opportunities? Do you have an interest in technology? Want to work with a fun and supportive team? Listed eleven days agoat Cin7
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and want to progress and kick start their career in 2020.
- Level-up opportunity in a global SaaS Company!
- Auckland Central City location
- Diverse & dynamic workplace
Listed two days agoat Saint Kentigern Trust
We are seeking an experienced administration and technical support person to join a high-performing ICT team for a fixed term to cover parental leave.
- Great location
- Car Parking
- Fixed Term Parental Leave Cover
Listed eighteen days agoat C3 Post Trade
Passionate about technology & people? We're seeking switched-on Operations Engineers who demonstrate a strong problem-solving mindset to join us!
- Provide Application support for our global SaaS platform in an entry level role
- Close knit and high performing team culture
- Custom built offices based in Ponsonby
Listed ten days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Work on this busy well organised IT Service Desk for leading Global Tech Co, great team, good $$, Level 1 & 2, real career growth opportunities.
- Work for leading Global Tech Company
- Provide Level 1&2 Support to Premium Business Customers
- Career growth opportunities will take you to the next level
Receive new jobs for this search by email