Information & Communication Technology, Banking & Financial Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Transpower
Join our ICT senior leadership team and work with our executive to develop, maintain and ensure ICT Strategy that enables New Zealand's Energy Future!
- Do you have significant senior level ICT strategic experience?
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience of ICT operations
- Play a key role in connecting New Zealanders to their power system
This is a featured jobat SnapComms
We are seeking a creative, talented and dynamic Lead Product Designer to join SnapComms Head Office in Takapuna to lead the product design function.
- Global SaaS provider of employee communications
- Fast paced, progessive and creative environment
- Strong aspirational culture
Listed three days agoat ROLEAn opportunity to work on some exciting implementations and be the core support for a large organisation going through major change. Listed three days agoat Optic Digital
Fantastic contracting opportunity for a Network Engineer starting immediately!
- Independent contract opportunity
- Working with one of NZ's top 20 most attractive employers
- Starting Immediately until 31st January 2020
Listed three days agoat New Zealand PoliceTraining Officer – Police Prosecution Service Auckland or Wellington Salary Range: $119,085.00 - $161,115.00 Permanent, Fulltime Job Requisi... Listed six days agoat Vega
Join Vega.Work's On-Boarding Crew and make a real difference for charities and not-for-profits.
- Flexible, work from home roles dealing with charities
- Ideal for detail oriented people who understand data
- Opportunities to grow and train
Listed seven days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
BOTANY: 3-4 month contract. Level 2 Helpdesk support. Join NZ owned & operated I.T MSP. Great team culture. Established clients. Term may be extended
- BOTANY. Well established NZ owned & operated Managed Services Provider
- Perform a range of Level 2/3 Helpdesk support across many technologies.
- Contract role - November - February - potentially longer/ permanent
Listed four days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join this reputable company. Be valued & rewarded for your hard work. Use your skillset & continue doing what you enjoy within the automotive industry
- Great CBD location; modern open plan office with sea views
- Strong team culture; supportive & everyone pitches in
- Exciting, hands-on role within the Trade Department
Listed five days agoat Merlot Aero Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your capabilities as a software engineer in an exciting and complex domain.
- Rewarding and challenging software engineer opportunity
- Great company culture with strong values
- Central brand new Grey Lynn offices
Listed two days agoat accessable
This is a great opportunity for a process savvy BA to play a critical role in developing integration solutions that will support our business growth.
- Critical role supporting business applications
- Great team culture and work environment
- Airport Oaks location
Listed two days agoat Government Communications Security Bureau
Three roles – Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3
- Passionate about Windows?
- Want to be doing more with your skills?
- Keen to expand those skills into other IT areas?
Listed two days agoat Health Metrics Pty Ltd
Health Metrics is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled individual who has had experience in Consulting, and Project Management.
- Be part of a rapidly growing company
- Professional growth opportunities
- Travel opportunities
Listed two days agoat Absolute IT Limited
An opportunity that wont stay around for long, don't miss out.
- Exciting tools and technologies
- Great career opportunity
- Auckland central
Listed three days agoat Enterprise Technology Recruitment Ltd
Brilliant career change opportunity for a talented Full Stack .Net Developer working for a fantastic global software product company.
- Great career opportunities, up-skill and training
- Modern and Varied tech stack to work on
- Excellent remuneration package - generous range of benefits
Listed four days agoat Absolute IT Limited
Rare opportunity to join a company that is growing and looking to expand,
- Be part of an innovative company with a great team culture
- Exposure to new technologies & an open-door policy
- Join an award-winning company that offer fantastic benefits
Listed five days agoat Absolute IT LimitedProvide high quality project management services and grow your career within this well known and established organisation Listed two days agoat MYOB
At MYOB, our people want to make a difference. To question. To challenge. To do better.
- Work on a number of exciting and challenging projects
- Join a team that is inspired, authentic and in the know
- Modern working environment to support our Agile way of working
Listed five days agoat SKY TV
As the OSS Engineer, you’ll provide toolset design, delivery and operate/configuration and support, to ensure monitoring of systems across Sky.
- FANATICAL about working with a great team?
- Want to provide KIWIs with great entertainment?
- SWITCHED ON in your field?
Receive new jobs for this search by email