Information & Communication Technology, Banking & Financial Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Accommodations Plus International
The Airline Support Specialist is the client and vendor main point of contact for API’s Operations Center. Will actively process reservations.
- Career advancement with a growing organization
- Training & Development
- Team culture, benefits & location
This is a featured jobat IWL Limited
We are looking for a professional and enthusiastic person to manage the content loading, mapping and management of our website www.supplyme.co.nz
- Great potential for growth!
- Small busy team in Mt Wellington
- Salaried role for the right attitude
Listed two days agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed twelve hours agoat Kensington Swan
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual responsible for delivering effective day-to-day system operations - come and join a great team!
- Reporting to the CIO
- Supporting our specialists to maximise their service levels
- Stunning offices at the Viaduct
Listed three days agoat Acumen Consulting
We're looking for someone keen and willing to help out with basic Support and IT-related content creation in our growing office.
- Social work environment
- Variety of tasks to keep the job interesting
- Entry level position for those wanting to to get into IT
Listed seven days agoat SAS Sport Ltd.As a Junior IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible to maintain the IT infrastructure of the organization under the guidance of Senior Engineer. Listed five days agoat UnisysLooking for a Desktop Support Analyst to provide support for software, hardware and networking related issues Listed five days agoat Robert Half TechnologyLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk Support, primarily in a Microsoft Environment, and End-User Infrastructure. Listed thirteen hours agoat Stream-lineAdvance your career in this growing company. Work with great clients, solve problems, get things done. Great mix of technical exposure Listed two days agoat Computer ServicesNorth Shore based IT company requires a support Technician with a experience in Microsoft Systems to support to a range of clients around NZ. Listed eleven hours agoat AutoPlay Automotive LimitedDo you love helping people and providing excellent technical customer support? Want to work with a proud and growing Kiwi technology business? Listed eight days agoat Tiger Brokers (NZ) Limited
Seeking an individual with intermediate level experience with a passion in IT in managing technical issues for all local IT and Operations functions.
- Well-known multinational Nasdaq Listed financial institution
- Supportive and energetic team offering competitive remuneration and development
- Be part of a fast growing business and gain exposure to equities markets
Listed one day agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Ensure systems run smoothly and offer optimal performance. Being the point of contact for our customers, for all technical needs.
- Flexible ways of working
- Great role supporting our end customers
- Be exposed to the full customer life-cycle from sales, systems and delivery
Listed six days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $75,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed three days agoat Digital Data Systems Ltd
Are you looking for a contract which will see you to Christmas and have the possibility to extend to the new year? then this is it
- high profile enterprise level organisation
- multiple opportunities
- supportive team environment
Listed two days agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Provide exceptional customer experience through quality interactions that meet customers’ financial transaction needs at the first point of contact
- Join our vibrant and dynamic team based at Ponsonby
- Bring your exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate your excellent customer focus and create real customer value
Listed six days agoat Clear DigitalWe are expanding our business to have a warehouse based in Auckland, we require a technical support person to manage inventory and technical support. Listed six days agoat BMS-IT LtdBMS-IT are a leading remarketer of ex lease IT. You would be responsible for the processing and testing of assets. Listed six days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandPermanent opportunities within our Enterprise level Service Desk Operation in Auckland. Listed one day agoat Spencer ITContract helpdesk / onsite engineer for IT company serving small business clients. Listed seven days agoat High Street Recruitment
It’s all about working for the ‘right’ company, with real responsibility and dealing 1st hand with end users. Internally focused off course.
- Internally focused
- Hands on and remote support
- A 'heap' of responsibility
Listed nine hours agoat IT Live Limited
Looking for an energetic & technical Senior IT Support Engineer to hit the ground running. Great communication and customer service skills required
- Great North Shore Location - Albany
- Fun and supportive team environment
- Fast paced, growing company
Receive new jobs for this search by email