Accounting, Testing & Quality Assurance Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three hours agoat West Coast District Health Board
We have an exciting opportunity for two casual Finance Assistant positions to cover annual leave.
- Do you have a keen eye for detail?
- Demonstrate your experience using a finance system
- Bring your excellent verbal and written communication skills
Listed six hours agoat iviis LimitedWe are looking for a motivated and self-driven individual to join our Christchurch office to assist in our daily accounts and office administration Listed four days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Are you looking to try something new? Our client is in need of a Payroll Administration to join their vibrant team based in Wellington Central.
- Busy fast paced role
- Based in Wellington Central
- 40 hours per week
Listed twenty one hours agoat The Staffroom Ltd
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well established and team focused membership company based in Tauranga.
- Membership Association
- City Fringe Location
- Building and Construction Industry
Listed five days agoat Mitre 10
Fantastic opportunity to gain further retail accounting experience within an iconic “Kiwi” company.
- Great team culture
- Diverse role, flexible working
- Albany, North Shore based
Listed five minutes agoat Horizon Recruitment
Are you looking for a new challenge! A role that will keep you on your toes and that you can sink your teeth into?
- *Longer term temporary assignment
- *Great location, close to public transport
- *Part time flexible hours (30hrs)
Listed three days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Design company is looking for an Accounts Assistant with a good base of experience in general accounts to join their dynamic and successful agency.
- City Fringe location, working for an innovative dynamic Urban Design company
- Permanent Part Time role 20 – 30 hours per week
- This is a role with future opportunity for growth
Listed four days agoat OMC Construction
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a family owned business with great flexibility.
- Newly created Accounts Assistant position
- 20 - 25 hours per week
- Based in Highbrook
Listed three days agoat Engage Recruitment Support
Have you got the X-Factor?
- Opportunity for real variety and job satisfaction
- Make a difference to businesses throughout the Bay
- Full-time role based in Onekawa
Listed five days agoat TRA
We know people. Now we need an accounts assistant to know our business.
- Fun and supportive environment
- Innovative and creative insights agency
- Gorgeous Britomart location
Listed five days agoat Equation Limited
Xero Consultant role with a variety of tasks. Opportunity to grow within a small team.
- Do you love Xero ?
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Part time flexible hours
Listed seven days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed three hours agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Work with a busy Accounts team located in Mt Eden. 6-month Assignment.
- Large Government Orgnisation
- 6 month Assignment
- Mt Eden Location
Listed eleven days agoat Ample Group LimitedAccounts Administration , some reception and General Admin duties Listed six days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
If this role identifies with what you are looking for in your new role, we need to talk.
- 12 hours per week Monday/Tuesday
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce or step back from full time hours?
- Join our team located in the heart of the CBD
Listed three days agoat OneStaff Christchurch
Previous metalwork experience is an advantage! Pre-trade in engineering, or any level of experience considered
- Day shift
- Start immediately
- Learn the welding/fabrication trade from the best
Listed four hours agoat QJumpersWatchdog Security have a position for a part time Payroll/Accounts person to be part of our small friendly admin team. Listed five days agoat Whakatane District CouncilWe're seeking a team member to assist the Accounts Payable Officer in the management of creditor payments,purchase orders, reconciliation and analysis Listed five days agoat salt
20 hours per week - Flexible! Contract until Feb 2020. Bring your energy to this small friendly team in Newmarket.
- Fixed term contract until Feb 2020
- 20 hours per week
- Newmarket location
Receive new jobs for this search by email