Accounting, Telecommunications Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Are you looking to try something new? Our client is in need of a Payroll Administration to join their vibrant team based in Wellington Central.
- Busy fast paced role
- Based in Wellington Central
- 40 hours per week
Listed twenty one hours agoat The Staffroom Ltd
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well established and team focused membership company based in Tauranga.
- Membership Association
- City Fringe Location
- Building and Construction Industry
Listed five days agoat Mitre 10
Fantastic opportunity to gain further retail accounting experience within an iconic “Kiwi” company.
- Great team culture
- Diverse role, flexible working
- Albany, North Shore based
Listed three days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Design company is looking for an Accounts Assistant with a good base of experience in general accounts to join their dynamic and successful agency.
- City Fringe location, working for an innovative dynamic Urban Design company
- Permanent Part Time role 20 – 30 hours per week
- This is a role with future opportunity for growth
Listed four days agoat OMC Construction
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a family owned business with great flexibility.
- Newly created Accounts Assistant position
- 20 - 25 hours per week
- Based in Highbrook
Listed five days agoat TRA
We know people. Now we need an accounts assistant to know our business.
- Fun and supportive environment
- Innovative and creative insights agency
- Gorgeous Britomart location
Listed five days agoat Equation Limited
Xero Consultant role with a variety of tasks. Opportunity to grow within a small team.
- Do you love Xero ?
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Part time flexible hours
Listed three hours agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Work with a busy Accounts team located in Mt Eden. 6-month Assignment.
- Large Government Orgnisation
- 6 month Assignment
- Mt Eden Location
Listed seven days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed six days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
If this role identifies with what you are looking for in your new role, we need to talk.
- 12 hours per week Monday/Tuesday
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce or step back from full time hours?
- Join our team located in the heart of the CBD
Listed eleven days agoat Ample Group LimitedAccounts Administration , some reception and General Admin duties Listed four hours agoat QJumpersWatchdog Security have a position for a part time Payroll/Accounts person to be part of our small friendly admin team. Listed three hours agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingBroad based clerical role in high volume reconciliations based on the North Shore, working as part of a team environment. Listed six days agoat Constellation Brands New Zealand
Full-time procure to pay support officer role based in Auckland with some travel to Hawke’s Bay and Blenheim.
- Kim Crawford, Nobilo and Selaks - be part of our story!
- Join the booming wine industry with a recognised leader
- Bonus scheme, wine allowance, free parking and more!
Listed three days agoat Greater Wellington
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to be part of the Transactions team at GWRC.
- Sound base of accounting and transaction processing experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Great communication and customer service
Listed five days agoat Harcourts ReliableAccounts Administrator to look after the accounts division of the company Listed three hours agoat Te Runanga o Ngai Tahu
You'll join a team working alongside eight others providing outstanding customer service to a large and complex organisation.
- This is a rare opportunity to join a small but very important team.
- Provide a mixture of key accounting and finance support across Te Rūnanga Group.
- Enjoy a friendly atmosphere with varied challenges keeping you on your toes.
Listed five days agoat Bayleys Realty Group
Not your average AP role! You will be working in the Finance team at the Bayleys national head office based in Auckland's Viaduct.
- Process and pay creditors and expense claims
- Bring your accuracy and eye for detail
- Receive unlimited opportunities to learn
Receive new jobs for this search by email