Other, Database Development & Administration Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eleven hours agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Great opportunity to influence the development of one of the richest data sets in NZ!
- Strategic role as we strive towards retail data excellence
- Drive improved data governance, quality and best practice
- Engagement and influence locally and at group level
Listed seven days agoat Robert Half TechnologyThis NZ owned company is looking for a talented DBA to join their rapidly expanding team Listed eight days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Lend your commercial & financial nous to this well-known & respected commercial organisation
- Well-known & respected commercial organisation
- Excellent manager & team culture
- Six months fixed-term
Listed four days agoat The Career AcademyWe are seeking a caring and knowledgable individual to join our fun and diverse team in our Parnell office. Listed four days agoat Mitre 10A chance to join our team at Mitre 10 Mega Mt Wellington. Listed twelve days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
All-rounder required to backfill IT Manager for 12 – 18 months. (or longer). Fulfill all daily IT support & assist with Systems development projects
- Avondale -12 – 18+ months (Potentially on-going) contract
- Leading NZ metal manufacturing company- 120 staff
- Windows Server 2016, MS Access, Microsoft SQL 2014, Windows 10 pro, Office 365
Listed eight days agoat IRI
Are you a perfectionist with great attention to detail who loves organisation and quality management? This is the role for you!
- Fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- Learning and training opportunities to support career development
- Flexible working options to work in a way that suits you
Listed five hours agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd Is your current contract role ending in November 2019? If yes and you are looking for a new role to cover a Maternity Leave this is the role for you.
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: AucklandAucklandclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed two hours agoat Ignite
Experienced Business Administrator/Analyst required for 12 month contract
- 12 month contract
- $45 p/hr
- Auckland CBD
Listed four days agoat Office of the Auditor-GeneralThe Director, Performance Reporting will lead the Office's work on performance measurement and reporting. Listed eight days agoat St John
Be part of a solutions focused and passionate team, based in Auckland. This is a full time position.
- Join one of NZ's most trusted charities!
Listed nine days agoat ezyVet Limited
As a Data Engineer at ezyVet you will be primarily focused with converting, manipulating and sanitising large data from a range of data sources.
- Start early finish early, start late finish late you choose!
- Lunches + Gym Onsite + fresh fruit + cafe style coffee
- Newmarket close to public transport
Listed fifteen days agoat Callaghan Innovation
Be responsible for supporting related initiatives as needed, relating to customer-facing digital platforms.
- Do you love working with data?
- Enjoy working in an agile, dynamic and flexible manner?
- Are you passionate about innovation in New Zealand?
Listed sixteen days agoat Pita Pit NZSales, product and customer database analysis with daily systems relationship troubleshooting and management Listed three hours agoat Office of the Auditor-GeneralImprove governance, accountability, performance, and financial management in the public sector! Lead a small team of Sector Advisors. Listed five hours agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
A great opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant looking to join a friendly, inclusive and successful organisation.
- Professional, Inclusive Environment
- Immediate Start
- Auckland City Fringe
Listed two days agoat Hastings District CouncilHastings District Council is currently seeking applications for a Procurement Advisor. Listed eight days agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
Become apart of a fun and progressive business and develop your career along the way.
- Great opportunity to develop your career
- South Auckland location
- Rostered hours
Receive new jobs for this search by email