Information & Communication Technology, Management, Audit - External Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat C3 Limited
Join our supportive IT Team & take ownership of this DBA role that includes Data Warehousing
- Free on site parking
- Harbourside offices
- Supportive & collaborative team environment
Listed two days agoat EastPack Ltd
At EastPack, we don’t just have kiwifruit jobs. There’s more to it than that – more action, more fruit, more people and more fun!
- We are the kiwifruit industry's leading grower-owned post harvest operator!
- Come & work in a fun-loving, hard working team environment!
- Great career opportunities for people with the right attitude!
Listed thirteen hours agoat Alexander James Limited
Opportunity for a talented Data/ BI Analyst to join one of the largest and most significant land development projects in New Zealand's history.
- CBD Location
- Fun and supportive environment
- Grow with an industry leader!
Listed five days agoat Department of Corrections
Are you an ardent learner always looking for ways to do things better and wanting to work in a team of experienced BI analysts?
- National Office, Wellington
- 2 full time permanent opportunities
Listed two days agoat Absolute IT Limited
Contract Data Analyst for prominent New Zealand enterprise - part-time or full-time
- Six month contract - with possibility of an extension
- Great team culture - work with an outstanding data analytics team
- East Auckland location - easy access to public transport and onsite parking
Listed two days agoat Platinum Recruitment Limited
Rare Team Leadership focused position looking after the finance & administration functions for the organisation
- Staff management focused position
- New role within organisational structure
- Drive change & continuous improvement
Listed one day agoat HealthShare NZWe need a Systems Administrator who will take care of the Cloud based systems administration tasks as directed. Listed seven hours agoat Hudson New ZealandOur client is looking for a Senior leader who can delivery change, innovation and embrace new technology. If this sounds like you lets talk! Listed five days agoat St JohnThe role is primarily responsible for providing Database Administrator (DBA) support to the organisation Listed twelve hours agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
This role sits in our dynamic Payments Platform; with this role particularly focused on Domestic Payments applications. Great benefits package.
- Plenty of flexible working options available; flexi-place, flexi-time
- Join one of NZ's largest technology shops; offering huge career opportunity
- Excellent benefits package on offer & global opportunities
Listed one day agoat Protocol Personnel Services LtdWork on this busy well organised IT Help Desk for leading MSP, great team, good $$, Level 2, career growth options Join this cool busy team! Listed five days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We require a Business Intelligence Delivery Co-ordinator who will be responsible for co-ordinating tasks for the Business Intelligence team.
- Bring your previous administration experience
- Demonstrate your strong organisational skills
- Work with professionals who are passionate about people
Listed seven hours agoat Fuse IT Recruitment
A great opportunity to take on responsibility in a modernising IT environment. Interesting project work to be part of planning and delivery.
- Take on responsibility, learn and grow.
- Interesting technical environment with a mix of technology.
- Engage with the business and solve problems.
Listed five days agoat Ichor Leadership Search
The Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) is the government funder of tertiary education in New Zealand and invests approximately $3 billion annually
- A key executive role with a significant strategic & people leadership component
- Requires a future-focused technology leader with strategy, vision
- Shape TEC’s future by leveraging the power of information and technology
Listed eleven hours agoat Inland Revenuen order to support our transforming organisation, we are looking for two Service Integration and Delivery Managers Listed three days agoat people2peopleThis role is responsible for the leadership and day-to-day management of all operating functions Listed six days agoat Kensington SwanWe have an exciting project and are currently seeking an experienced Systems Administrator for a six month contract with an immediate start. Listed one day agoat Cin7
Cin7 are looking to bring on board the best of the best to join our enthusiastic customer service team.
- Friendly, supportive and flexible work environment
- Health Insurance and birthday leave
- Great opportunity for career growth
Receive new jobs for this search by email