Information & Communication Technology, Compliance & Risk Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat SKY TV
We are looking for someone to design and monitor network systems and performance and maintain network equipment.
- Passionate about your field?
- Free SKY
- Free parking
Listed ten days agoat Heartland Bank Ltd.
As part of the Auckland based ICT support and service desk environment, you'll offer friendly 1st and 2nd level technical support for Heartland
- Step up - Tier 2 work with exposure to Tier 3
- Career development and training
- Experienced team
Listed eight days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
IT All-rounder required to backfill IT Manager for 12 – 18 months. Fulfill all daily IT support duties & assist with Systems development projects
- Avondale -12 – 18+ months (Potentially on-going) contract
- Leading NZ metal manufacturing company- 120 staff
- Windows Server 2016, MS Access, Microsoft SQL 2014, Windows 10 pro, Office 365
Listed six days agoat Robert Half TechnologyTelecommunications company looking for a Network SME to work with their engineering team. Listed fifteen days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
BOTANY: 3-4 month contract. Level 2 Helpdesk support. Join NZ owned & operated MSP. Great team culture. Established clients Term likely to be extended
- BOTANY. Well established NZ owned & operated Managed Services Provider
- Perform a range of Level 2/3 Helpdesk support across many technologies.
- Contract role - November - February - potentially longer/ permanent
Listed six days agoat L2 Recruit
A newly created role that adds to the technology team, providing first level technical support to customers in installation, operations & maintenance
- January Start - newly created role
- Great location with parking
- Excellent opportunity with a leading edge company in this industry
Listed ten days agoat Integrated Control TechnologyAre you a technically savvy, customer oriented individual looking for a challenging new role for 2019? Listed six days agoat Layer3 Limited
We have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated person to join our team.
- Central Upper Hutt location
- Great Team Environment
- Permanent role with great learning opportunities
Listed six days agoat The Interiors Group
We are looking for an experienced Support Analyst to provide support to Carpet Court & CurtainStudio with helpdesk solutions & remote desktop issues
- Central CBD location, close to public transport
- Fast-paced role providing Level 1 and 2 support internally
- Join a solutions-focused, collaborative team
Listed thirteen days agoat Active Consulting
Be a key member in the team providing a world class solution using the latest technologies
- Work with an established and professional global support team
- Dynamic Asia Pacific Division that is making an international name for itself!
- Superb Career Growth Opportunity!
Listed ten days agoat Private Advertiser
Work with a Leading Global Business Software Vendor - Excellent Remuneration - New Offices - Income Protection Ins. and Discounted Health Ins.
- Excellent Remuneration, According with Experience
- New Modern Offices in Convenient Central Location.
- Income Protection Insurance and Discounted Health Insurance.
Listed eleven days agoat HCL Australia Services Pty LtdOverall experience in providing customer facing end-user support that includes Break-fix support for Laptop, desktop, tablets Listed fourteen days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandPermanent opportunities within our Enterprise level Service Desk Operation in Auckland. Listed six days agoat en world Australia
Business Analyst required for an exciting Telecommunication project, Telco exp, Business Intelligence exp mandatory, urgent role, interviewing now
- Work for a leading and global IT company
- Immediate start on a great project based in Auckland CBD
- Excellent working culture and great salary on offer
Listed four days agoat Ara Institute of Canterbury
We are looking for someone to help people fully utilise ICT service offerings into their normal work and study practices.
- Deliver first line support for ICT services
- Provide excellent customer service
- Assist people to fully utilise ICT service offerings
Listed fifteen days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandMultiple roles - Service Desk, Desktop Support, Service Engineers and Shift Leaders. Plan a change for the New Year.
Receive new jobs for this search by email