Audit - Internal, Telecommunications Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
A great opportunity to step out of a CA firm into industry, working for a large FMCG business who can help you develop & progress your career.
- Large, reputable FMCG business
- High calibre finance team, reporting into an impressive manager
- Progression opportunities available, domestically & internationally
Listed three days agoat KordiaOpportunity for experienced data cabler to join our Auckland based Solutions team provisioning phone, internet & data services in the NZ telco market Listed fourteen days agoat Hitech SolutionsTechnical Support Engineer - Level 1-2 Hitech Solutions - Immediate Start Required - Get in contact today for an Interview Listed three days agoat Spark New Zealand Trading Limited
Grow your risk management, internal audit and leadership skills and help all of New Zealand win big in a digital world.
- Grow your leadership skills and expand you commercial experience
- Grow your risk and audit skills in a fast paced dynamic industry
- Have fun while you engage with great people and contribute to Spark's success
Listed six days agoat Hays Contact Centres
- Competitive Salary
- Leading Telecommunications provider
- North Shore based
Listed twelve days agoat INSIDE Recruitment
Exciting opportunity for someone with an innovative, commercial acumen
- Drive optimization and efficiency
- Continuous business improvement
- Customer centricity
Listed twelve days agoat NEC New Zealand Ltd
Customer facing role providing onsite telecommunications maintenance and installation.
- Leading edge global technology innovation company
- Customer facing, solutions focused role
- Must be able to be on call and travel
Listed thirteen days agoat Kelly ServicesLooking for someone with warehousing and IT experience. Great team. Handy Location. Healthy wage. Progression opportunities. Listed twenty three days agoat KordiaDue to internal promotions, we are looking for two new Project Coordinators Listed twenty seven days agoat Voyager Internet ServicesVoyager is seeking a confident Billing Support Specialist to join our vibrant team in Auckland. Listed twenty four days agoat Hundop NZ LimitedReadiness IT NZ is currently seeking IT Consultants and Solution Architects with knowledge in EOC (Ericsson Order Care) with experience in OM Toolkit. Listed eleven days agoat Netcom Communications Limited
SDU/MDU/ROW UFB EXPERIENCED TECHNICIAN COPPER FAULTS, SYSTEM REHABILITATION, PROACTIVE BATCH TESTING, CABLE LAYING.
- Survey & Scoping, DIGGER OPERATOR
- Fiber Blowing/Fiber splicing, hauling, Laterals, reinstatement, FATs.
Listed nine days agoat KPMG
Take a lead role in the overall scoping, execution and delivery on a variety of assurance and advisory projects
- Collaborate day to day with leading industry experts
- Help our clients achieve their strategic & operational priorities
- Solve a broad range of business problems across a wide range of clients
Listed six days agoat Prose NZ
Uber-capable technician needed to maintain, install and upgrade wireless network sites plus some customer work - weekends and weekdays
- Leading NZ WISP
- Key installation and maintenance role - weekends and weekdays
- Vehicle and equipment provided
Listed twenty seven days agoat BroadspectrumOperate in the directional drilling team! Be a part of the drill crew's support for tasks in the end to end process of the UFF installation! Listed fourteen days agoat CommSystems Ltd
Experienced Radio Technician flexible with various jobs from repair & servicing to installing systems and maintaining repeater sites.
- Based overseas, gain experience by working in Asia
- Repair and maintain VHF/UHF mobile radios and repeater networks
- Conventional, Trunked MPT1327 & DMR Tier 3, Microwave Radio
Listed twenty six days agoat Rural Connectivity Group
You will be an experienced Transmission Design Engineer (Telecommunications) who can develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Great team culture
- Great location
- Amazing project
Receive new jobs for this search by email