Information & Communication Technology, Audit - External Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Randstad Technologies
Looking for a Data Warehouse / ETL developer with strong SQL skills for an initial 3 months contract. Click to find out more!
- 3 months initial contract
- Competitive rate
- CBD location
Listed seven days agoat Hudson New Zealand
We are assisting our client who is looking to add to their team, a Product Owner. If this is you Apply Now!!
- Immediate Start
- Amazing Team Culture
- Christchurch Based Role
Listed seventeen hours agoat Absolute IT LimitedBusy and varied BA role within Kiwi success story going from strength to strength Listed fourteen hours agoat Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga
This is an opportunity to build your career in Information Technology within an innovative, values-based organisation within a friendly workforce.
- Kaupapa Maori Organisation
- Whanau Friendly
- Friendly Working Environment
Listed seven days agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
We are kicking off our search for our Business Owner - BSS, who will be responsible for the creation and ongoing management of the streams backlog!
- Work for a growing and innovative company!
- Award winning culture and exceptional perks and benefits
- Convenient Auckland central located offices
Listed five days agoat Verifone
Works closely with product development to create products and validates early product definitions with customers.
- Permanent Full - Time Opportunity
- Exciting, ,Energetic culture that inspires and supports excellence
- Create amazing experiences for your clients
Listed eleven days agoat Dimension Datainstall, configure, tune, monitor and maintain complex SQL environments for customers across New Zealand Listed five days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Located conveniently in Auckland's CBD, our client is a leader in the Insurance Industry.
- Competitive rate, convenient Auckland CBD location
- Secured Full Time 6 Month contract - Flexibility
- Work for a leading brand in the Insurance Industry
Listed two days agoat ACC
We are looking for an Atlassian expert to support our SAFe pilot initiatives in using Atlassian tools, and helping get the most out of these products.
- Are you familiar with Atlassian applications?
- Do you live and breathe Jira, Confluence and all things Atlassian tools?
- Bring your configuration and coaching skills
Listed fifteen hours agoat GallagherLooking for your next challenge? Want to grow your leadership and mentoring skills? Listed twelve hours agoat Crew Consulting
Service desk specialist required to support large organisation in Dunedin. Work within a large team that has a focus on excellence.
- Collaborative team environment
- Great company that nurtures career progression
- Excellent office space
Listed thirteen hours agoat The University of WaikatoTo be successful in this role you will have demonstrated business analysis experience and proven experience in requirements elicitation and management Listed twelve days agoat INSIDE Recruitment
Calling all Project/Programme Coordinators/Junior Project Managers!
- Immediate start – 6-month contract
- Opportunity to step into a Project Management role
- Newly created position
Listed fourteen days agoat New Zealand PoliceData Insights Analyst Wellness & Safety Police National Headquarters, Wellington 12 Months Fixed Term, Full Time Salary Range $78,594.00... Listed five days agoat FarmIQ Systems LtdThe Subject Matter knows more about FarmIQ than anyone else. Become our Product Expert and drive FarmIQ to change agriculture in NZ for the better. Listed nine days agoat Ericsson
If you have a strong technical SA background in Telco and are looking for a role with senior level customer engagement, then we want to hear from you!
- Strong Telco Solution Architecture background required
- Lead and drive customer engagement for Ericsson in NZ
- Now is a great time to join Ericsson! #TechnologyforGood
Listed two days agoat Enterprise Technology Recruitment Ltd
Join a fast growing, well-structured SaaS company that has great leadership and a globally successful product.
- Interesting projects and technologies
- Excellent Career Path
- Excellent Salary and Benefits
Listed five days agoat XE
Fully understand the “why” of each product requirement, maximising our products with a focus on solving our customers’ problems.
- Leading foreign exchange and international payments specialist
- Part of a NASDAQ listed global group
- Strong development team who work across a broad range of technologies
Receive new jobs for this search by email