Information & Communication Technology, Accounting Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Deloitte - NZ
Come and join our ERP Cloud consulting team! Utilise your skills and experience with Oracle ERP Cloud solutions.
- Be a part of a collabrative, supportive and passionate team environment
- Thrive in a high performing culture with the brightest minds in the industry
- Help guide, mentor and support a group of passionate technology consultants
This is a featured jobat Automate101 Ltd
We are looking for talented software development professionals to join our core team - not just to develop, but to innovate.
- Join a startup with a global product and healthy revenue stream
- Work remotely from anywhere in NZ with flexible working conditions
- Real opportunity to grow and make your mark
Listed five days agoat FillPak Limited
This is an excellent opportunity for a very capable bookkeeper or accountant to own the finances for our fantastic food manufacturing business.
- Privately owned food manufacturing business
- Great West Auckland Location
- Flexible hours: 7 – 10 hours a week
Listed four days agoat RWA People - Connecting IT people withoutstanding jobs
Be part of a high performing team working on a project everyone will be talking about
- Immediate start long term assignment
- Work with some of the best names in the Data space building data visualisations
- Central modern corporate offices which has created an amazing culture
Listed three days agoat Robert Half TechnologyThis NZ owned company is looking for a talented DBA to join their rapidly expanding team. Listed three days agoat NEC New Zealand Ltd
This is a unique opportunity combining you leadership, customer service and continuous improvement capabilities at a time of growth for NEC.
- Join NEC NZ at a time of growth and opportunity;
- Champion customer engagement and service delivery;
- Support a diverse range of bio-metrics, transport, ICT and network solutions;
Listed three days agoat CodeBlue Ltd
Provide all procurement & supply chain activities, including admin, vendor purchasing, logistics, high level support for sales team etc. Varied role.
- One of NZ's leading ICT managed services providers, continues to expand
- Procurement & supply chain mgmt - critical role, hugely varied, generous rewards
- Our people are our pride and joy. Our culture is engaging, supportive and fun.
Listed seven days agoat Randstad - Business SupportWe seek a talented Database Developer to contribute to a new project team, working on creating and enhancing new and existing systems Listed three days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
Exciting insight analyst role with rapidly growing international consulting company. Analytical expertise and SQL skills.
- Fantastic values driven organisation. Microsoft Gold Partner.
- Varied range of complex health data analytical work.
- Great company culture, CBD location.
Listed three days agoat Hays Executive
Rare opportunity to live your passion, this is the right time to join a forward thinking business!
- Rare Opportunity!
- Wellington Location!
- Career Defining Role!
Listed two hours agoat HSOne Talent
Take the next step in your career with a global healthcare product leader, an innovative tech stack, a clear career plan and L&D opportunities
- Full time, permanent role based in Albany for a Development Team Lead
- One of the world's most ethical companies - part of Henry Schein
- Modern offices, casual dress code, flexible hours, training & development
Listed five days agoat Alexander James Limited
Our client is looking for 3x Product Analysts to get involved in a 9 month project. Apply today!
- Takapuna location
- 9 month contract with immediate start
- Flexible work set up (you can work from the office or home)
Listed seven days agoat WorkdayWe are looking for a MySQL Administrator to help us develop, design and improve our database solutions. Listed five days agoat Coffey, a Tetra Tech Company
Exciting time of change and growth within our payroll team supporting multiple business units across Asia Pacific and beyond.
- Permanent new role in our ANZ payroll team
- Chris21 + Oracle
- Auckland, NZ
Listed three days agoat Bureau Limited
Working for a highly successful business with a great culture and office environment. 27 hours per week.
- 12-month Maternity Cover
- Highly Regarded Business with Great Culture
- City Fringe Location
Listed three days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingSole charge payroll Officer,South Auckland based, circa 350 employees with both wages & salaries.Take full ownership of your role including HR duties Listed three days agoat Housing First
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to make sense of data & build evidence to support our aim of ending homelessness in Auckland.
- Strong social conscience and passion for understanding stories of homelessness?
- Are you after purpose in your role, with great levels of satisfaction?
- Love making sense of data and supporting better data use?
Listed two hours agoat Fanselow Consulting
You'll be responsible for the Company’s financial and administrative functions, taking a hands-on approach to day-to-day tasks.
- Brightwater based, senior role
- Broader accounting role
Listed three days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
Exciting data / insight analyst role with rapidly growing international consulting company. Analytical expertise and SQL skills.
- International Company expanding Data Analysis and Insights team.
- Award winning solutions with enviable client list. Microsoft Gold Partner
- Varied range of client facing analytical work.
Receive new jobs for this search by email