Information & Communication Technology, Accounting, CEO & General Management, Marketing & Communications Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Chapman Tripp
We are looking for a great all-around developer and for us, Technical skills are as equally important as your attitude.
- Great CBD location, close to all amenities
- Exciting and growing technology space taking shape
- Join NZ's leading law Firm
This is a featured jobat Tin Soldier
Work in collaboration with department heads to manage the smooth flow of work in our agency providing project coordination and admin support.
- Great growth potential role.
- Great team of people!
- Lovely modern Mt Eden office.
Listed twenty two hours agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Are you looking to try something new? Our client is in need of a Payroll Administration to join their vibrant team based in Wellington Central.
- Busy fast paced role
- Based in Wellington Central
- 40 hours per week
Listed one hour agoat salt
Opportunity to work on a unique comm's project with this iconic Kiwi brand!
- Iconic Kiwi Brand
- $30 - $35 per hour
- Central City Location
Listed twenty one hours agoat Auckland Council
Manage the full life-cycle and delivery of events and work closely with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Manage multiple events in a busy and high-profile role
- Vibrant team and environment in art, culture and heritage .
- Own this role and manage the full events life-cycle
Listed two days agoat Mitre 10
Fantastic opportunity to gain further retail accounting experience within an iconic “Kiwi” company.
- Great team culture
- Diverse role, flexible working
- Albany, North Shore based
Listed twenty hours agoat H2R Consulting
An opportunity is now available for a Project Coordinator to join our client for a project they are running for the rebrandinG of one their programmes
- Competitive salary
- Six-month contract
- Flexible part time hours at great central location
Listed two days agoat TRA
We know people. Now we need an accounts assistant to know our business.
- Fun and supportive environment
- Innovative and creative insights agency
- Gorgeous Britomart location
Listed two days agoat Equation Limited
Xero Consultant role with a variety of tasks. Opportunity to grow within a small team.
- Do you love Xero ?
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Part time flexible hours
Listed one day agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Play a key part in the team at this kiwi owned national retail chain; coordinating branding, marketing, promotional and social media strategies.
- Staff social events, generous staff discounts on products + lots of other perks!
- Boost your career! Genuine opportunities for professional development
- Monthly bonus scheme on offer
Listed one day agoat OMC Construction
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a family owned business with great flexibility.
- Newly created Accounts Assistant position
- 20 - 25 hours per week
- Based in Highbrook
Listed two days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Critical support role to a highly motivated and energised marketing team. Plenty of scope for future career opportunities!
- Busy, fast paced fun team.
- Showcase your Super Administrator skills set
- Critical support role. Great staff benefits and salary
Listed two days agoat Whakatane District CouncilWe're seeking a team member to assist the Accounts Payable Officer in the management of creditor payments,purchase orders, reconciliation and analysis Listed four hours agoat OneStaff Christchurch
Previous metalwork experience is an advantage! Pre-trade in engineering, or any level of experience considered
- Day shift
- Start immediately
- Learn the welding/fabrication trade from the best
Listed three days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
If this role identifies with what you are looking for in your new role, we need to talk.
- 12 hours per week Monday/Tuesday
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce or step back from full time hours?
- Join our team located in the heart of the CBD
Listed two days agoat PHARMAC
This is your opportunity to join a small, focused Government agency committed to improving the health of New Zealanders.
- Are you a communications process guru?
- Are you a strong writer and use plain English?
- Do you seek variety and challenge in a fast-paced dynamic organisation?
Listed four days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed twenty two hours agoat Burger King NZ
Do you have two to three years marketing insights analyst experience, are a bit bored in your current role/environment and need a new challenge? Look
- Are you passionate about helping organisations drive business efficiency?
- Demonstrate your strong attention to detail
- Bring your excellent analytical and numerical skills
Listed two days agoat Robert Walters
Exciting and varied content creation position within a supportive team environment.
- Three-month contract, immediate start
- Auckland CBD location
- Create engaging copy for leading brand!
Listed twenty three hours agoat New Zealand PoliceDigital Forensic Technician / Analyst New Zealand Police Auckland / Dunedin Permanent, Full-time 2 Positions Available Listed eight days agoat Ample Group LimitedAccounts Administration , some reception and General Admin duties
Receive new jobs for this search by email