Information & Communication Technology, Human Resources & Recruitment, Accounts Officers/Clerks Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three hours agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Are you looking to try something new? Our client is in need of a Payroll Administration to join their vibrant team based in Wellington Central.
- Busy fast paced role
- Based in Wellington Central
- 40 hours per week
Listed twenty six minutes agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Temporary Role | Large Organisation | High Volume Recruitment Administration
- Temporary position, immediate start. Part time 20+ hours a week (flexible hours)
- Free parking, Central location
- Great team and working culture
Listed seven hours agoat OMC Construction
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a family owned business with great flexibility.
- Newly created Accounts Assistant position
- 20 - 25 hours per week
- Based in Highbrook
Listed one day agoat TRA
We know people. Now we need an accounts assistant to know our business.
- Fun and supportive environment
- Innovative and creative insights agency
- Gorgeous Britomart location
Listed one day agoat Equation Limited
Xero Consultant role with a variety of tasks. Opportunity to grow within a small team.
- Do you love Xero ?
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Part time flexible hours
Listed three days agoat ABI Rehabilitation
The HR Administrator is responsible for providing HR administrative support recruitment,remuneration, employee relations, training and exiting
- West Auckland Location
- Dynamic Team
- Professional and Personal Development
Listed three days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed seven days agoat Ample Group LimitedAccounts Administration , some reception and General Admin duties Listed four hours agoat Fletcher Building Limited
We are looking for an extraordinary administrator with experience in L&D to help coordinate our Youth & Grad and Health & Safety compliance programmes
- Looking for an administration superstar who is extremely detailed oriented
- Exciting Learning & Development coordination role
- Work 20 hours per week with this fun team! Penrose based
Listed two days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
If this role identifies with what you are looking for in your new role, we need to talk.
- 12 hours per week Monday/Tuesday
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce or step back from full time hours?
- Join our team located in the heart of the CBD
Listed one day agoat salt
20 hours per week - Flexible! Contract until Feb 2020. Bring your energy to this small friendly team in Newmarket.
- Fixed term contract until Feb 2020
- 20 hours per week
- Newmarket location
Listed two days agoat Constellation Brands New Zealand
Full-time procure to pay support officer role based in Auckland with some travel to Hawke’s Bay and Blenheim.
- Kim Crawford, Nobilo and Selaks - be part of our story!
- Join the booming wine industry with a recognised leader
- Bonus scheme, wine allowance, free parking and more!
Listed four hours agoat New Zealand PoliceDigital Forensic Technician / Analyst New Zealand Police Auckland / Dunedin Permanent, Full-time 2 Positions Available Listed four hours agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
Work school hours for a family-owned Kiwi eco-friendly business on the North Shore. Great Albany location, with parking onsite
- Temporary to permanent part-time opportunity (School hours)
- Eco-friendly values and 100% Kiwi owned
- Albany location, with parking onsite
Listed seven hours agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Bring your projects experience to hit the ground running with in-flight projects. Be our PM's right-hand person - real responsibility from the get-go!
- Document, plan and report on key projects
- Bring your strong organisational skills
- Annual salary of $83,025 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed three days agoat Profile Group
6-8 week accounts assist role based in Central Christchurch. With a key AP focus you will get variety assisting with month end.
- 6-8 weeks temp Accounts Assistant
- Immediate start required
- Central Christchurch
Listed one day agoat Profile Group
Newly created role, with ample opportunity to grow and develop.
- Working hours 7 AM - 3.30 PM (5 days)
- Located in Hornby
- Join a business that is committed to its staff
Listed one day agoat Ara Institute of Canterbury
Provide effective administrative processes and work with other People & Culture peers to continually improve employee experience.
- • Join a friendly, service orientated People & Culture team
- • Be part of transformational change in Employee Experience
- • Deliver efficient, timely administrative support
Listed two days agoat Department of Internal AffairsA rare opportunity has become available for an outstanding leader to join our new Chief Executive and Executive Leadership Team Listed two days agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services.
Receive new jobs for this search by email