Information & Communication Technology, Design & Architecture, Other Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty one hours agoat Customise Talent Group
Parkable is seeking a designer to join our city-fringe office and help us to expand to Australia, Asia and beyond.
- Super-fast-growing technology start-up
- Drive the design and look of the brand across digital, web, app and outdoor
- Supportive and social team with great work culture
Listed two days agoat Taupo District Council
We are looking for a great communicator to provide excellent customer service and administration support across all areas of Council.
- Do you have experience working with database applications?
- Do you possess good time management skill?
- Do you embrace change and enjoy working as part of a team?
Listed two days agoat Clemenger Group
We are looking for a Junior Designer to join the team and work closely with our Creative Director.
- Sweet North Shore office.
- Great entry role for a passionate Junior Designer.
- Immediate Start.
Listed five days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
An opportunity to work in a team responsible for cleaner and a more responsible method of transport for a growing and vibrant Auckland
- 5 month temp assignment
- Immediate start
- Auckland CBD location
Listed two days agoat Focus Recruitment Limited
Bring your bubbly, can do attitude & your ability to talk fabric & design. Glamorous interiors business working with elite brands across NZ & Aus
- Based in the Auckland City Fringe stunning head office & showroom
- Pivotal support role for internal & external account holders & showroom visitors
- Solid training & development, future career opportunities available
Listed twenty hours agoat Assurity Consulting Limited
The Innovation team move at pace and we're looking for someone that is proactive and motivated has a 'learn by doing' attitude.
- Problem solver
- Fast learner
- Visual story teller
Listed twenty three hours agoat Parliamentary Service
Train National MP's and their staff on how to use our CRM system and assist in the National's data strategy.
- Be the first point of contact for training
- Develop meaningful webinars and training tools
- Utilise your strong Microsoft Excel experience
Listed two days agoat Absolute IT LimitedContract Data Analyst for well known enterprise - part-time or full-time Listed two days agoat Absolute IT Limited
Bring your first class project coordination skills and work across multiple projects within this high profile business
- 6 month contract with possibility of extension
- Great team and working environment in a fabulous part of the CBD
- $55-60ph + GST
Listed one day agoat Deloitte - NZ
We are looking for an experienced service delivery manager to join our Wellington office.
- Fantastic opportunity to join our Deloitte Global brand
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities
- Work with a diverse range of clients
Listed six days agoat New Zealand PoliceDigital Forensic Technician / Analyst New Zealand Police Auckland / Dunedin Permanent, Full-time 2 Positions Available Listed two days agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
A great opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant looking to join a friendly, inclusive and successful organisation.
- Professional, Inclusive Environment
- Award Winning Organisation
- North Shore Location (With on-site Parking)
Listed nineteen hours agoat Datacom is one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies
We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Administrator to join our team who can thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
- A fantastic career opportunity within a rapidly growing business
- Great variety and career opportunity- fixed term and permanent opportunities
- Fantastic Team Culture
Listed two days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Great 6mnth contract for a Junior Project Coordinator
- * Great role for a Junior Project Co-ordinator.
- * Good Hourly rate for a Junior.
- * Start immediately or ASAP
Listed twenty three hours agoat H2R Consulting
H2R Technology are on the lookout for a Commercial Co-ordinator in a part time capacity.
- 15-20 Hours per week- Can accommodate school hours and remote working
- Programme based role. Procurement/Commercial experience
- Central Wellington based role
Listed three days agoat Resource Global
Create great graphics for our teams proposals to clients, suppliers and for our social media.If you love interior design this is perfect.
- Small team, great location, team culture , clients. Park here or come by bus.
- Flexible hours would suit interior design or graphic student. Very varied work.
- Opportunity to grow with the business.
Listed five days agoat Rural Connectivity Group
Great opportunity exsists for an experienced Project Administrator to be a part of an extraordinary project and team.
- Challenging Role
- Amazing Project
- Great office location
Receive new jobs for this search by email