Information & Communication Technology, Accounting, Sport & Recreation, Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Chapman Tripp
We are looking for a great all-around developer and for us, Technical skills are as equally important as your attitude.
- Great CBD location, close to all amenities
- Exciting and growing technology space taking shape
- Join NZ's leading law Firm
This is a featured jobat Tin Soldier
Work in collaboration with department heads to manage the smooth flow of work in our agency providing project coordination and admin support.
- Great growth potential role.
- Great team of people!
- Lovely modern Mt Eden office.
Listed two days agoat West Coast District Health Board
We have an exciting opportunity for two casual Finance Assistant positions to cover annual leave.
- Do you have a keen eye for detail?
- Demonstrate your experience using a finance system
- Bring your excellent verbal and written communication skills
Listed six hours agoat Employment OfficeDo you love sports, travel & have a keen eye for attention to detail? Great chance to potentially travel the world while working with awesome people! Listed three days agoat Wellington Softball Association
Wellington Softball Association is a regional sports body. This role supports the running of the competition by being the first point of contact.
- Great opportunity to work with grassroots sports
- Flexibility in hours
Listed eleven hours agoat In Transit Consulting Ltd
Experienced temp wanted to manage a role that is transitioning to a new location out of Tauranga, providing accounting/admin support to the team.
- Immediate Start required!
- A self managing role!
Listed two days agoat iviis LimitedWe are looking for a motivated and self-driven individual to join our Christchurch office to assist in our daily accounts and office administration Listed two days agoat Profile Group
You will be a crucial team member with your ability to run the AP and AR function for multiple entities.
- Work in the Centre of Christchurch
- 2-3-month temporary accounts assistant
- National New Zealand business
Listed nine hours agoat The Recruitment Project
Ideal return to work / part time opportunity. Sole charge accounting and office management for high volume construction products distributor.
- 30 to 40 hours per week – flexible for the right person.
- Mangere Airport - Easy Location
- Relaxed but professional environment
Listed one day agoat Randstad - Accounting, Banking & Finance NZ
I'm on the lookout for an entry level Accounts Payable Officer to join my client in their Porirua based accounting team on a two month contract.
- Hit the ground running, 2 month Opportunity
- Porirua Location, Well-known Organisation
- Open to Candidates at all levels, ASAP start
Listed two days agoat Red Consulting Group Hawkes Bay Limited
Great working hours that will suit someone who has a passion for accounts, is a stickler for detail and loves the process. Iconic Kiwi brand.
- Looking for some flexibility in your day and good content in your work?
- Join a company with well defined structure & processes in this iconic Kiwi Co.
- Be part of a fun and supportive finance team who will come to rely on you fast
Listed four hours agoat Alexander James Limited
Seeking an energetic and motivated Accounts Assistant for a full-time permanent role, based in Ellerslie.
- Busy and dynamic role with a great team culture
- Newly established business with unique offering
- Ellerslie location - $50k - $55k
Listed seven hours agoat NetYourJob
Due to our continuing expansion we are looking for a part-time Accounts Administrator to join our Finance team. Experience with Xero preferred.
- Permanent part-time position, 20-25 hours per week
- Kapiti location
- Excellent attention to detail a must!
Listed four hours agoat Whitireia and WelTec
Ensure efficient and effective daily operations including monitoring accounts receivable ledger and all student debtors.
- Bring your background in accounts receivable
- Set and achieve high standards of performance in all aspects of work
- Be primarily based in Porirua at the Whitireia campus
Listed ten hours agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingPrivately owned NZ business requires Accounts person with strong Payroll for a role with lots of variety based in Avondale Listed one day agoat Profile Group
Work along side seasoned professionals supporting the transactional function within the Accounts Team
- Accounts Admin
- 3-month temp opportunity
- Central location
Listed five hours agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join a busy environment full of banter and activity; proven accounts skills essential; two month temp assignment; possibly ongoing
- Vibrant and buzzing St Lukes office; lots of banter; 19th Aug-11th Oct
- Good data entry skills; Accounts Payable exp; manual processing
- Down to earth team; public transport; amazing team environment
Listed two days agoat Taupo District Council
We are looking for a great communicator to provide excellent customer service and administration support across all areas of Council.
- Do you have experience working with database applications?
- Do you possess good time management skill?
- Do you embrace change and enjoy working as part of a team?
Listed one day agoat Find Recruitment Limited
Accounts Assistant with strong AR skills required for highly regarded property company.
- Central Wellington location
- Free gym membership
- Small, inclusive and supportive team
Receive new jobs for this search by email