Information & Communication Technology, Accounting, Sport & Recreation, Rail & Maritime Transport Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Fullers Group Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career in the marine industry and showcase your outstanding customer skills! No experience needed!
- Start a career with New Zealand's leading ferry provider!
- Huge internal career progression!
- Fun, dynamic team with great staff benefits and endless growth!
Listed twenty two hours agoat BrolubeBook-keeper/Admin Assistant to strengthen our Management Team. Listed three days agoat Jetts FitnessJetts NZ are looking for Casual Club Assistants who are energetic, positive but importantly love to help people. Listed three days agoat Jetts FitnessJetts NZ are looking for Casual Club Assistants who are energetic, positive but importantly love to help people. Listed three days agoat Jetts FitnessJetts NZ are looking for a Part Time Club Assistant who is energetic, positive but importantly loves to help people. Listed three days agoat Aura Consulting
Part-time role 1-2 days per week - Based in Parnell - Must have MYOB Accountants Office experience
- Part time role - 1/2 days per week
- MYOB Accountants Office experience essential
- Parnell location - great $ for right person
Listed two days agoat Vital Limited
The Customer Delivery Manager is responsible for maintaining good relationships and generating greater customer intimacy with Vitals managed customers
- Act as primary contact for any client inquiries and concerns
- Develop and maintain relationship with customers and potential customers
- Responsible for documenting, developing and maintaining SLAs
Listed two days agoat Athletics New ZealandA rare opportunity to work for a tier one national sport organisation, ideal for an individual with a strong customer service focus. Listed two days agoat Randstad - Accounting, Banking & Finance NZ Responsible for maintaining accurate and timely accounts payable and receivable information in the general ledger and ensuring accurate payments.
This is a Full Time joblocation: AucklandAucklandFlexibleclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed two days agoat Dentsu Aegis Network
3 month Contract Position in our Finance Team
- Sale Street Location
- Fun and Collaborative Office Environment
Listed three days agoat KiwiRail
An exciting opportunity exists for multiple Ferry Terminal Operators to join our established team on a permanent basis.
- Varied and busy role for someone with a passion to go the extra mile
- Part-time and full-time positions available
- Join one of NZ's most iconic brands
Listed two days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely, sole-charge P/T Accounts Role working for a niche Freight Forwarding business based at Airport Oaks. Great team, nice office environ & parking Listed three days agoat Join Our Team
We have an opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our Finance Operations team!
- Do you have experience in an Accounts role?
- Bring your excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate your ability to multi-task and problem solve
Listed two days agoat Genesis
Unlock opportunities for continuous improvement, as well as develop new customer experiences and service designs that bring our propositions to life.
- Be a champion of change, bringing customer experiences to life
- Responsible for shaping the customer experience and vision and strategy
- Newly created senior position, make a genuine impact for our customers
Listed three days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingMy client is looking for a part-time Payroll Officer to join the team on a temp to perm basis in East Tamaki. Listed three days agoat Join Our Team
You'll make sure that all documentation is secure and provide information that is requested from internal customers accurately and effectively.
- Are you organised with a high attention to detail?
- Demonstrate your understanding of the principles of information management
- Permanent, part-time role available
Listed three days agoat Hanlon Plumbing LtdDue to growth we are currently looking for a full time Accounts Administrator to join our team based on the North Shore of Auckland. Listed two days agoat salt
Fantastic temp opportunity in Mangere. Expected to run for up to 3 months.
- $23ph + 8% holiday pay
- Mangere Location
- Expected 3 month duration
Receive new jobs for this search by email