Accounting, Education & Training, Telecommunications Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed six days agoat Envirogroup Limited
Great opportunity for an office all rounder to join our admin/accounts team based in Eastern Suburbs. Free parking & casual friendly work environment.
- Part time role (approx 15-20 hours per week)
- Casual friendly work environment
- Car parking available
Listed two days agoat Aurora Energy
*Immediate start available
*Supportive team culture
*Build on your current skillset
- Immediate start available
- Supportive team culture
- Build on your current skill set
Listed two days agoat Robert Walters
Our client urgently requires an all rounder for a contract Accounts Assistant position with an immediate start.
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Contract opportunity based in city fringe
- Immediate Start
Listed six days agoat Compass CommunicationsThis is a 4 week role commencing to cover for a staff absence overlooking a broad range of Accounts and Administration tasks. Listed three days agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
Boutique-style family run kiwi retail business seek sparkly junior Accounts Assistant to join them, keeping their team and industry colorful!
- Support the Accounting function of a successful Kiwi company
- Small, supportive and lovely team
- Lots to learn! $45-55k
Listed six days agoat University of Canterbury
Do you have an interest in helping international students from around the world reach their educational goals?
- Communicate effectively within a range of social media networks
- Bring your exceptional organisational and administrative skills
- Be part of something that really makes a difference
Listed two days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLeading fabrics importer/distributor of luxury fabrics have top entry-level opp for person wanting an accounting career. Accounts Grad or 1-2 yrs exp Listed two days agoat Youth PathwaysAccounts Administrator A position has come available for a part time (20 hrs) administration manager to join our small NGO Youth Pathways. Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserAccounts and generalist administration assistant Listed six days agoat Randstad - Accounting, Banking & Finance NZ
I am on the lookout for an accounts administrator on a permanent full time basis in the CBD.
- Flexible hours + Awesome team / culture
- CBD Location + Permanent Opportunity
- Great Offices + Interesting Organisation
Listed three days agoat NZIIUEngage with NZ high school students and get them inspired about studying abroad! Listed four days agoat Recruitment Studio
Ready for that change in your Finance Administration career? Be involved with a business doing great things for NZ.
- Not-for-profit; feel like you have contributed
- Convenient Ponsonby location; parking or close to transport
- Ownership, autonomy, variety, support
Listed six days agoat VOYCE Whakarongo MaiWe are looking for someone with proven financial and accounts skills mixed with office administration, reception and a client focussed approach. Listed four days agoat Alexander James Limited
Great opportunity to work with an organisation who are one of the best in their field! A busy and varied role with a fun loving and hard working team.
- City Fringe/Ponsonby based offices
- Flexible working hours
- Outstanding culture and management team
Listed three days agoat VisionWest Community Trust
Great culture, great team, great mission!
- VisionWest Community Trust is an award-winning, not-for-profit organisation
- VisionWest has grown from faith-based roots
- VisionWest provides a range of services to communities in New Zealand
Listed thirteen days agoat OneSchool Global NZ
Providing support to a Year 6 student in an aspirational and progressive education environment.
- Progressive education environment - providing foundation for lifelong learning
- Supporting a Year 6 student
- Fixed-term, 20 hours per week (term-time only) until December
Listed four days agoat OneSchool Global NZ
Providing student support in an aspirational and progressive education environment.
- An aspirational and progressive education environment
- Providing support to a Year 11 student
- Fixed-term, 15 hours per week until December 2019
Receive new jobs for this search by email