Accounting, Education & Training, Management Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Massey University
Support students in managing the key transitions in their student journey, in order to maximize their performance and progression.
- Enhance the experience of our MBS programme students
- Some national and international travel required
- Self-confidence and advanced communication skills essential
Listed two days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Are you looking to try something new? Our client is in need of a Payroll Administration to join their vibrant team based in Wellington Central.
- Busy fast paced role
- Based in Wellington Central
- 40 hours per week
Listed two days agoat OMC Construction
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a family owned business with great flexibility.
- Newly created Accounts Assistant position
- 20 - 25 hours per week
- Based in Highbrook
Listed twenty one hours agoat Engage Recruitment Support
Have you got the X-Factor?
- Opportunity for real variety and job satisfaction
- Make a difference to businesses throughout the Bay
- Full-time role based in Onekawa
Listed three days agoat Mitre 10
Fantastic opportunity to gain further retail accounting experience within an iconic “Kiwi” company.
- Great team culture
- Diverse role, flexible working
- Albany, North Shore based
Listed three days agoat TRA
We know people. Now we need an accounts assistant to know our business.
- Fun and supportive environment
- Innovative and creative insights agency
- Gorgeous Britomart location
Listed one day agoat Marketing AssociationWe’re looking for our next Learning and Development administrative superstar! Listed one day agoat New Zealand PoliceInstructor Royal New Zealand Police College, Porirua Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $71,357 - $96,542 Job Requisition 10246 Listed one day agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Design company is looking for an Accounts Assistant with a good base of experience in general accounts to join their dynamic and successful agency.
- City Fringe location, working for an innovative dynamic Urban Design company
- Permanent Part Time role 20 – 30 hours per week
- This is a role with future opportunity for growth
Listed three days agoat Equation Limited
Xero Consultant role with a variety of tasks. Opportunity to grow within a small team.
- Do you love Xero ?
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Part time flexible hours
Listed five days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed one day agoat OneStaff Christchurch
Previous metalwork experience is an advantage! Pre-trade in engineering, or any level of experience considered
- Day shift
- Start immediately
- Learn the welding/fabrication trade from the best
Listed twenty two hours agoat Unitec Institute of TechnologyProvide support & advocacy for Unitec Students who are confronted by issues impacting their ability to successfully complete their educational goals. Listed five days agoat Auckland Council
Come be the driving force for programs and events at your local community library in the Hibiscus Coast.
- Exciting role combining customer service and organising programs and events
- Work with a diverse range of people of all ages and backgrounds
- Work 38 hours per week close to home at the Whangaparāoa or Orewa libraries
Listed one day agoat Massey University
Be responsible for providing library services and answering queries for face to face and distance clients.
- Are you interested in a library career?
- Bring your excellent customer service skills
- Join a progressive and supportive environment
Listed nine days agoat Ample Group LimitedAccounts Administration , some reception and General Admin duties Listed two days agoat Whitau SchoolWe require a Learning Assistant who is proficient in NZ Sign Language Listed two days agoat Kelly Club
We are looking for a skilled assistant supervisor to join our fun-filled team based at our venue on the Hibiscus Coast.
- Do you love engaging with kids?
- Do you have superstar organisational skills?
- We are looking for someone with previous management experience to join our team!
Receive new jobs for this search by email