Information & Communication Technology, Education & Training, Audit - Internal Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty one hours agoat Auckland Council
Come be the driving force for programs and events at your local community library in the Hibiscus Coast.
- Exciting role combining customer service and organising programs and events
- Work with a diverse range of people of all ages and backgrounds
- Work 38 hours per week close to home at the Whangaparāoa or Orewa libraries
Listed six days agoat Whitireia and WelTec
Provide high quality, client-centred, library services primarily through all customer facing aspects of the library service.
- Bring your excellent communication skills
- Enhance the learning journey of our students
- Conveniently located in Wellington CBD
Listed four days agoat Massey University
Assist library customers by answering queries and providing help and support from the service point.
- Are you free to work weekends?
- Bring your excellent customer service and communication skills
- Two positions available
Listed twenty one hours agoat Younity Limited
This is a fantastic contract opportunity to take you through to the end of the year
- Flexible hours
- $650 - $700 p/day
- Auckland CBD location
Listed six days agoat Parata Gibbs Associates Ltd
This is a special opportunity for someone who is currently studying towards their Librarian qualifications.
- Superb potential
- Stunning corporate offices
- Exciting prospects for budding Librarian
Listed four days agoat Whitireia and WelTec
Focus on and provide a range of support to students’ to enhance their learning journey.
- Take the opportunity to help students thrive and succeed
- Work in a supportive team environment
- Enjoy a varied, challenging and rewarding role
Listed three days agoat Skills4Work
Want to work for a quality training company? If you are organised, have a will do attitude and customer centric focus, come join our team !
- Work with an energetic, fun and hardworking team
- Variety of work
- Quality training company who prides itself on what we achieve for our customer
Listed eight days agoat Community College Marlborough/Nelson
NCEA L 2 with a Customer Service/Fitness/Health focus required for our Youth Guarantee programmes beginning in August 1019.
- Use your industry skills to train others
- Work in a rewarding role seeing others develop their skills
- Part time 20 hours can be managed around school hours
Listed seven days agoat Howick Historical VillageAn exciting role working within a team of education assistants to provide a memorable learning experience for school groups and visitors. Listed six days agoat Wheelers BooksPurchasing role in the book/publishing industry servicing schools & libraries based on the North Shore Listed three days agoat C & Z Tech Ltd
Teaching Aide and Personal Assistant-- (approx.40 hrs p/w) Do you have a passion for working with children with special needs? Do you have a backgrou
- Working location close to city
- Consistent PD training
- Opportunity to work with a small professional team
Listed seven days agoat NZIE
This role is perfect if you want to blend your people skills with a strong focus on administration and providing great support.
- Love working with people then this the role for you!
- Location. Location. In the heart of Takapuna
- Vibrant working environment
Listed eleven days agoat Thorndon School
• Support inquiry learning • Support student and teachers to use library • Processing and preparation of resources • Responsible for circulation
- Beautiful new library space
- Some flexibility around hours
- Inclusive environment with a diverse range of awesome students and teachers.
Listed twenty one hours agoat University of Canterbury
Help provide accurate advice and information to assist and empower students in making key study decisions.
- Are you an experienced sales expert with a natural outgoing personality?
- Bring your passion for education and excellent sales skills
- Join our high performing, supportive sales team
Listed twenty three hours agoat KordiaOpportunity to be trained across a range critical communications systems including TV/Radio Broadcast, critical safety of life and business networks Listed fifteen hours agoat Emrec Limited• Advance your skills and learn alongside accomplished & talented professionals • Great Team Environment • Temp to perm role Listed twenty one hours agoat WellingtonNZLooking to play a role in building Wellington as a destination for domestic and international students? Listed seven days agoat Christchurch City Council
We are seeking a Community Learning Librarian who shares our passion in delivering excellent customer service to our community.
- Be a part of the new chapter that Christchurch City Council Libraries is writing
- Enjoy opportunities for ongoing learning and development
- Promote the value of reading, literacy and libraries
Listed twenty two hours agoat Ryan Recruitment Limited
We currently have a need for a number of casual staff to work for an after school child care provider.
- After school care programme
- Flexible shifts on an ad hoc bonus
- Multiple locations across Christchurch
Receive new jobs for this search by email