Information & Communication Technology, Consulting & Strategy, Management Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty one hours agoat Younity Limited
This is a fantastic contract opportunity to take you through to the end of the year
- Flexible hours
- $650 - $700 p/day
- Auckland CBD location
Listed one day agoat Tertiary Education Commission
The TEC is looking for a Chief Advisor to the Chief Executive to join us. Provide strategic advice in this truly varied role.
- Varied role providing advice to the Chief Executive.
- Join at a time of change in the Careers and Tertiary Education Sectors.
- Strategic role with significant impact, internally and externally.
Listed twenty three hours agoat KordiaOpportunity to be trained across a range critical communications systems including TV/Radio Broadcast, critical safety of life and business networks Listed fifteen hours agoat Emrec Limited• Advance your skills and learn alongside accomplished & talented professionals • Great Team Environment • Temp to perm role Listed seven days agoat Pasifika Medical AssociationThis role supports the evaluation and monitoring team of PMA and its family of Pacific organisations. Listed seven days agoat Parliamentary Service
We have an exciting opportunity for a Parliamentary Officer (Parliamentary Relations) to join our Customer Service and Parliamentary Engagement team.
- Do you have experience in programme management and development?
- Enjoy a varied role with ability to travel abroad
- Work within an organisation who supports development and growth
Listed four days agoat Dimension Datainstall, configure, tune, monitor and maintain complex SQL environments for customers across New Zealand Listed four days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Build and maintaining exceptional strategic partnerships on behalf of the organisation, and mentor junior staff members.
- Utilise your political and strategic nous
- Bring your great interpersonal and communication skills
- Annual salary of $115,518 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed eight days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Huge scope to influence delivery and drive the rhythms he rhythms of our Delivery Office-sitting at the heart of our overall strategy.
- Key role driving the rhythms of our Strategic Delivery Office
- Broad scope with influence-make a significant contribution
- Set and maintain delivery cadence and make strategy happen
Listed four days agoat INSIDE Recruitment
Calling all Project/Programme Coordinators/Junior Project Managers!
- Immediate start – 6-month contract
- Opportunity to step into a Project Management role
- Newly created position
Listed six days agoat New Zealand PoliceData Insights Analyst Wellness & Safety Police National Headquarters, Wellington 12 Months Fixed Term, Full Time Salary Range $78,594.00... Listed twenty hours agoat Ericsson
If you have a strong technical SA background in Telco and are looking for a role with senior level customer engagement, then we want to hear from you!
- Strong Telco Solution Architecture background required
- Lead and drive customer engagement for Ericsson in NZ
- Now is a great time to join Ericsson! #TechnologyforGood
Listed one day agoat thinkstepSustainability is in your DNA. You love research, have an eye for detail and are looking to join a team that walks the talk as a B Corp Listed twenty two hours agoat Ministry for Primary Industries
Work across a range of high profile of MPI's primary applications and projects
- Fixed term position until April 2020
- Have a first-hand role in growing and protecting New Zealand
- Face many new challenges covering our extremely diverse technology stack
Listed four days agoat Greg Tims & Associates
Leading manufacturing business, new role reports to CEO, grow digital & IT capability for business support, production, comms & marketing, lead team
- Digital Strategy & Delivery
- National & International Manufacturing Business
- Lead Business Transformation
Listed six days agoat New Zealand PoliceData Interception Investigator Crime Monitoring Centre Police National Headquarters, Wellington Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $64,813.00 -... Listed twenty two hours agoat Hays Talent Solutions
Our Portfolio Management Office is a fast-paced and exciting place to be and we are looking for a Portfolio Specialist to join their team.
- Auckland CBD Location
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression
Listed six days agoat Your People Limited
If you enjoy providing a seamless process for clients and working to clear processes and you have an understanding of accounts, this could be for you.
- An opportunity to experience working in a large organisation
- Utilise your excellent administrative, financial and customer service skills
- Full-time permanent
Listed five days agoat Revera LimitedHere at Revera we are on a continuous journey to deliver a new generation of cloud services. Listed twenty one hours agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
We are kicking off our search for our Business Owner - BSS, who will be responsible for the creation and ongoing management of the streams backlog!
- Work for a growing and innovative company!
- Award winning culture and exceptional perks and benefits
- Convenient Auckland central located offices
Receive new jobs for this search by email