Information & Communication Technology, Accounting, Healthcare & Medical, Community Services & Development, Legal Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat InternetNZ
Join a six-person team responsible for maintaining and evolving the operational infrastructure for the .nz ccTLD.
- Join a non-profit working to keep New Zealanders safe online
- Strong culture with great social activities
- Flexibility to make the role your own
This is a featured jobat The Pacific Community
SPC is looking for a talented data and evidence-based policy specialist to join the region's premier open data initiative, the Pacific Data Hub.
- Meaningful work
- Generous international benefits and leave package
- Beautiful location
Listed one day agoat Hudson New Zealand
Are you a recent grad looking to continue on from an intern or previous Accounting experience? We have some great entry level positions available now!
- Get your foot in the door within leading New Zealand brands!
- Locations throughout Auckland available
- Short term and long term temporary assignments available!
Listed six hours agoat Superior Personnel LtdSeeking a permanent part-time Medical Receptionist for afternoon / evening shifts Listed five hours agoat Auckland Heart Group
Secretary/Receptionist for New Zealand's largest and leading private cardiology group.
- Ormiston Hospital, Flatbush
- Free secure parking
- Approximately 30 hours per week
Listed two days agoat Ryan Recruitment Limited
Join a small private specialist practice providing a range of cardiac services from consultation to diagnostic testing.
- Two days per week - Monday and Tuesday
- Nice offices in Merivale
- Friendly supportive team
Listed two days agoat Lumino The DentistsWe are looking for someone who is bright and bubbly, loves to work with others, is empathetic & has an interest in health to join the team! Listed one day agoat HalswellhealthPart time medical receptionist position for immediate start Listed two days agoat Bona Fide Consulting
Join this highly respected Financial Services Firm working 20-25 hours per week in their stunning Central City office.
- Central City Office
- Part-time role with flexible hours and room to grow
- Professional team environment
Listed two days agoat Lumino The DentistsJoin our team as a Receptionist covering parental leave from mid-October until mid-December 2020! Listed two days agoat Department of Corrections
We are looking for a fun and focused individual to fill our Administration Support Officer role based at Spring Hill Corrections Facility.
- Permanent position
- Contribute to your community
- Work for an exciting and dynamic team
Listed two days agoat Bay of Plenty District Health BoardAdministration Support Health RecordsClinical Support ServicesTauranga HospitalBay of Plenty District Health Board1.0FTE (80 hours per fortnight)... Listed twenty three hours agoat Eye Surgery AssociatesThis is a part time medical receptionist/administrative position working for two eye specialists on the North Shore. Listed one day agoat Automation Associates LtdAccounts junior looking for your next career move in accounts? Autonomous role for someone with a great work ethic. Career growth opportunity. Listed three days agoat Rotorua Medical Group LtdF/T Medical Receptionist required to join our 2 site group practice in Rotorua Listed two days agoat Better Health LimitedHelios Integrative Medical Centre is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic Medical Receptionist to join their team. Listed two days agoat Family Planning
Family Planning has a vacancy for a Medical Receptionist to work across our Wellington clinics.
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Family Planning
- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
Listed two days agoat Northcare Accident and MedicalNorthcare Accident and Medical seeks a full time Medical Receptionist to join our growing team located at the centre of Auckland's North Shore Listed five hours agoat Healthscope
aka Blood & Specimen Collector or Pre-analytical Medical Laboratory Technician. Providing high quality collection services to our patients in Auckland
- Experience is not essential - full, ongoing training & development provided
- Subsidised Southern Cross Healthcare
- Multiple Auckland Locations
Listed two days agoat C3 Limited
Join our supportive IT Team & take ownership of this DBA role that includes Data Warehousing
- Free on site parking
- Harbourside offices
- Supportive & collaborative team environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email