Information & Communication Technology, Accounting, Construction Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat InternetNZ
Join a six-person team responsible for maintaining and evolving the operational infrastructure for the .nz ccTLD.
- Join a non-profit working to keep New Zealanders safe online
- Strong culture with great social activities
- Flexibility to make the role your own
This is a featured jobat Rural Connectivity Group
Are you a Senior Delivery or Project Manager looking for your next challenge?
- Freemans Bay location
- Great team and work environment
- No two days will be the same
Listed three days agoat Department of Corrections
Are you an ardent learner always looking for ways to do things better and wanting to work in a team of experienced BI analysts?
- National Office, Wellington
- 2 full time permanent opportunities
Listed five days agoat Absolute IT Limited
Contract Data Analyst for prominent New Zealand enterprise - part-time or full-time
- Six month contract - with possibility of an extension
- Great team culture - work with an outstanding data analytics team
- East Auckland location - easy access to public transport and onsite parking
Listed three days agoat St JohnThe role is primarily responsible for providing Database Administrator (DBA) support to the organisation Listed seven days agoat ASB Bank Limited
We have an opening for a Database Specialist, to join our Database Platform and thrive in a a truly BIG data environment
- Engage across the full range of database activities
- Work in a modern, agile way
- Thrive in a truly BIG data environment
Listed three days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We require a Business Intelligence Delivery Co-ordinator who will be responsible for co-ordinating tasks for the Business Intelligence team.
- Bring your previous administration experience
- Demonstrate your strong organisational skills
- Work with professionals who are passionate about people
Listed three days agoat Zespri International Ltd
his is a key position in the Financial Planning team and is critical to the successful analysis and reporting of organisational forecasts and results.
- Key role in Zespri's finance team
- Fast paced and varied role
- Global scope
Listed three days agoat Ichor Leadership Search
The Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) is the government funder of tertiary education in New Zealand and invests approximately $3 billion annually
- A key executive role with a significant strategic & people leadership component
- Requires a future-focused technology leader with strategy, vision
- Shape TEC’s future by leveraging the power of information and technology
Listed four days agoat Kensington SwanWe have an exciting project and are currently seeking an experienced Systems Administrator for a six month contract with an immediate start. Listed six days agoat AIA New Zealand
Manage the delivery of customer remediation projects that will support our objectives of addressing conduct risk and ensuring good customer outcomes.
- Make a difference for customers and join our vision in bettering outcomes
- Remediation | Regulatory Change | Project Management
- Smales Farm, Takapuna - North Shore Office Location | Wellbeing benefits package
Listed four days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Join our new Building Consent Authority, help develop, monitor and assure our accreditation, contribute to our social housing purpose.
- New, independent Building Consent Authority
- Based in our Auckland Greenlane office
- Annual salary of $98,500 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed five days agoat Platinum Recruitment Limited
Great opportunity for a well organised individual in the project coordination market offering project support, administration and change management
- Varied and challenging role
- Influence change within a business
- Great team focused on delivery
Listed two days agoat 1st Call RecruitmentCambridge based local company in need of entry level Management Accountant Listed four days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Help train our new Building Consent Authority staff, support and embed new technology, contribute to our social housing purpose.
- Provide support, direction and coaching to staff across the BCA
- Bring your knowledge and experience of business administration
- Annual salary of $83,025 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed three days agoat 920
An opportunity for a solid Product Insights Analyst to join a large financial organisation.
- Permanent role
- Auckland CBD
- SAS - Power BI
Listed three days agoat Tourism New Zealand
Are you enthusiastic with outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills at your core and looking for a role that offers flexibility?
- Based Auckland or Wellington
- In-depth understanding of information management systems
- This could be the role for you
Listed four days agoat H2R Consulting
This highly Commercial B2C / B2B platform requires a Data / BI Insights Analyst to support a key product segment of the business.
- Provide insights and analysis in to product performance
- Strong knowledge of Google Marketing & Analytical products
- $100k - $105k + package, Wellington based
Listed three days agoat intelliHUBWe currently have a great Auckland-based opportunity to join our Information Technology function as Head of Technology. Listed three days agoat DOWNER NZJoin the Downer team and take the next step in your career with an organisation committed to the lifelong development of our people Listed three days agoat BupaPeople Love Working at Bupa Listed five days agoat HSOne Talent
Junior Product Owner position with a global healthcare product leader - create products that provide outstanding user experiences
- Full time, permanent role based in Albany working within a high growth team
- One of the world's most ethical companies - part of Henry Schein Group
- Brand new modern offices, casual dress code, flexible hours, L&D
Receive new jobs for this search by email