Information & Communication Technology, Accounting, Construction, Design & Architecture Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Accommodations Plus International
The Airline Support Specialist is the client and vendor main point of contact for API’s Operations Center. Will actively process reservations.
- Career advancement with a growing organization
- Training & Development
- Team culture, benefits & location
This is a featured jobat LocalCover Holdings Limited
We are a greenfield start-up looking for a Senior Front-End Web Developer with React/Redux/CSS skills, who loves the collaborative process.
- Exceptional career opportunity with a NZ based global start-up
- Contribute, mentor and grow in our passionate, collaborative team
- Earn an excellent salary working within a genuinely positive work culture
Listed two days agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed seventeen hours agoat Kensington Swan
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual responsible for delivering effective day-to-day system operations - come and join a great team!
- Reporting to the CIO
- Supporting our specialists to maximise their service levels
- Stunning offices at the Viaduct
Listed three days agoat Acumen Consulting
We're looking for someone keen and willing to help out with basic Support and IT-related content creation in our growing office.
- Social work environment
- Variety of tasks to keep the job interesting
- Entry level position for those wanting to to get into IT
Listed seven days agoat SAS Sport Ltd.As a Junior IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible to maintain the IT infrastructure of the organization under the guidance of Senior Engineer. Listed eighteen hours agoat Stream-lineAdvance your career in this growing company. Work with great clients, solve problems, get things done. Great mix of technical exposure Listed six days agoat UnisysLooking for a Desktop Support Analyst to provide support for software, hardware and networking related issues Listed six days agoat Robert Half TechnologyLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk Support, primarily in a Microsoft Environment, and End-User Infrastructure. Listed two days agoat Computer ServicesNorth Shore based IT company requires a support Technician with a experience in Microsoft Systems to support to a range of clients around NZ. Listed sixteen hours agoat AutoPlay Automotive LimitedDo you love helping people and providing excellent technical customer support? Want to work with a proud and growing Kiwi technology business? Listed one hour agoat ROLEAn opportunity to work on some exciting implementations and be the core support for a large organisation going through major change. Listed two days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Ensure systems run smoothly and offer optimal performance. Being the point of contact for our customers, for all technical needs.
- Flexible ways of working
- Great role supporting our end customers
- Be exposed to the full customer life-cycle from sales, systems and delivery
Listed four days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
BOTANY: 3-4 month contract. Level 2 Helpdesk support. Join NZ owned & operated I.T MSP. Great team culture. Established clients. Term may be extended
- BOTANY. Well established NZ owned & operated Managed Services Provider
- Perform a range of Level 2/3 Helpdesk support across many technologies.
- Contract role - November - February - potentially longer/ permanent
Listed three days agoat Digital Data Systems Ltd
Are you looking for a contract which will see you to Christmas and have the possibility to extend to the new year? then this is it
- high profile enterprise level organisation
- multiple opportunities
- supportive team environment
Listed three days agoat Nespresso
Help Nespresso support the Financial Controlling Team in managing the Finance & Control operations for our New Zealand market.
- Parnell Location!
- Work For A Luxury Brand!
- Fantastic Career Opportunity!
Listed eight days agoat Tiger Brokers (NZ) Limited
Seeking an individual with intermediate level experience with a passion in IT in managing technical issues for all local IT and Operations functions.
- Well-known multinational Nasdaq Listed financial institution
- Supportive and energetic team offering competitive remuneration and development
- Be part of a fast growing business and gain exposure to equities markets
Listed seven days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $75,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed three days agoat Vega
Join Vega.Work's On-Boarding Crew and make a real difference for charities and not-for-profits.
- Flexible, work from home roles dealing with charities
- Ideal for detail oriented people who understand data
- Opportunities to grow and train
Listed six days agoat Clear DigitalWe are expanding our business to have a warehouse based in Auckland, we require a technical support person to manage inventory and technical support. Listed two days agoat Spencer ITContract helpdesk / onsite engineer for IT company serving small business clients.
Receive new jobs for this search by email