Self Employment, Information & Communication Technology, Foreperson/Supervisors Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
An opportunity to work in a team responsible for cleaner and a more responsible method of transport for a growing and vibrant Auckland
- 5 month temp assignment
- Immediate start
- Auckland CBD location
Listed four days agoat New Zealand PoliceDigital Forensic Technician / Analyst New Zealand Police Auckland / Dunedin Permanent, Full-time 2 Positions Available Listed three days agoat Rural Connectivity Group
Great opportunity exsists for an experienced Project Administrator to be a part of an extraordinary project and team.
- Challenging Role
- Amazing Project
- Great office location
Listed four days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Bring your projects experience to hit the ground running with in-flight projects. Be our PM's right-hand person - real responsibility from the get-go!
- Document, plan and report on key projects
- Bring your strong organisational skills
- Annual salary of $83,025 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed six days agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services. Listed six days agoat AderantWe’re keen to add an experienced, highly capable, and passionate DBA to our development group based in Albany on the North Shore. Listed three days agoat Harvey Norman
If you have some skills to show off and a desire to learn- this will be the right opportunity for you...
- Experience working with one of the New Zealand’s leading retailers
- A supportive team environment
- An opportunity to build and develop business analyst skills.
Listed four days agoat Tin Soldier
Work in collaboration with department heads to manage the smooth flow of work in our agency providing project coordination and admin support.
- Great growth potential role.
- Great team of people!
- Lovely modern Mt Eden office.
Listed three days agoat New Zealand PoliceApplications Support Analyst ICT Service Centre Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $71,357.00 - $96,542.00 Job Requisition 10412 The NZ... Listed three days agoat Future SkillsFixed-Term Part-time role, 20 hrs per week, within 1km Manukau CBD, systems & network administration, Microsoft server environment Listed five days agoat salt
A fantastic opportunity to be part of an organisation that has invested heavily into their data and analytical capability!
- Take ownership - make your mark
- various projects on the horizon
- CBD fringe location with parking
Listed three days agoat FastcomNetwork support officer role for our clients both onsite and from our offices in Albany. Experience in Cisco, Router OS, Extreme is essential. Listed three days agoat Watercare Services Limited
We have a number of fixed-term positions to offer as part of our 2019/2020 Summer Intern Programme.
- Close proximity to public transport
- Internships open now!
- Experience the Water and Wastewater Industry
Listed six days agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services. Listed six days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
We are currently working on an exciting assignment for our client and we are on the lookout for a System Administrator for a permanent role.
- Fantastic Organisation
- Auckland CBD
- Career progression
Listed five days agoat Holcim
Operate and provide first line maintenance support for site equipment, in particular the ship unloader at our Auckland terminal
- Part of the world’s largest construction materials company
- Offers long term career paths
- Both personal and professional development opportunities
Listed six days agoat Zag
Suit a recent Grad with a Bachelor of Information Management OR an experienced Project Administrator
- We've just won Best IT Team Culture in NZ!!
- Light and airy, modern open-planned offices
- Use your strong administration skills to ensure our IT projects run smoothly.
Listed eighteen minutes agoat NZ BUS
Service Designer/ Scheduler needed | CBD location | Full time, permanent role
- Work with New Zealand's largest urban public transport business
- Utilise your wide range of organisational and planning skills
- We offer career development, rewards and recognition benefits
Listed six days agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services.
Receive new jobs for this search by email