Self Employment, Information & Communication Technology, Construction Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat RWA People - Connecting IT people withoutstanding jobs
Be part of a high performing team working on a project everyone will be talking about
- Immediate start long term assignment
- Work with some of the best names in the Data space building data visualisations
- Central modern corporate offices which has created an amazing culture
Listed three days agoat NEC New Zealand Ltd
This is a unique opportunity combining you leadership, customer service and continuous improvement capabilities at a time of growth for NEC.
- Join NEC NZ at a time of growth and opportunity;
- Champion customer engagement and service delivery;
- Support a diverse range of bio-metrics, transport, ICT and network solutions;
Listed four days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
Exciting insight analyst role with rapidly growing international consulting company. Analytical expertise and SQL skills.
- Fantastic values driven organisation. Microsoft Gold Partner.
- Varied range of complex health data analytical work.
- Great company culture, CBD location.
Listed thirteen hours agoat Absolute IT Limited
.Rewarding and challenging role where you can excel and be part of an awesome team
- Friendly, successful and supportive team
- Flexi working hours and environment
- 6 Month contract, immediate start
Listed sixteen hours agoat HSOne Talent
Take the next step in your career with a global healthcare product leader, an innovative tech stack, a clear career plan and L&D opportunities
- Full time, permanent role based in Albany for a Development Team Lead
- One of the world's most ethical companies - part of Henry Schein
- Modern offices, casual dress code, flexible hours, training & development
Listed seven hours agoat Lloyd Executive LtdImagine being the Cloud and Infrastructure Manager for a large entity making seismic changes to their business Listed eight days agoat WorkdayWe are looking for a MySQL Administrator to help us develop, design and improve our database solutions. Listed fourteen hours agoat TrustpowerGreat new opportunity for someone to become our Agile Coach and help keep pushing the boundaries on what we can achieve! Listed four days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
Exciting data / insight analyst role with rapidly growing international consulting company. Analytical expertise and SQL skills.
- International Company expanding Data Analysis and Insights team.
- Award winning solutions with enviable client list. Microsoft Gold Partner
- Varied range of client facing analytical work.
Listed seventeen hours agoat Comspek International Limited
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Programme Coordinator ready to step into a large strategic work stream
- Programme Support / Large Programme
- Strategic Work Streams / Large Enterprise
- Auckland CBD / Contract
Listed nine hours agoat Department of Corrections
Accountable for delivery of the major planned and reactive asset and facilities project programme.
- Large Capital Programme, Nationwide portfolio
- Permanent full time opportunity
- Wellington, National Office
Listed five days agoat DexibitPower the world's cultural future: lead an award winning and fast growing AI first SaaS team to predict and analyse visitor behaviour. Listed eleven hours agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Lead and create our service management so we deliver world class IT Support functions
- Proudly New Zealand owned and operated
- Newly created IT leadership role, reporting to the CIO
- Set standards and drive customer satisfaction
Listed ten hours agoat Robert Walters
Great opportunity for a flexible and proactive coordinator to utilise their project skills in a public-sector environment.
- Varied role within a large government organisation
- Contract opportunity for a high energy Project Coordinator
- Work in a fast paced and collaborative environment
Listed thirteen days agoat Crescent Consulting
Enjoy internal and external client interaction, variety and an awesome company culture.
- Roles with exciting career path in Wellington and Christchurch
- Be part of a proud team with strong values
- Flexible work environment with huge growth pattern
Listed twelve hours agoat Fisher and Paykel HealthcareThis is a critical role with endless possibilities to add value to our business and to promote a professional service culture across ICT globally.
Receive new jobs for this search by email