Self Employment, Information & Communication Technology, Construction Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven days agoat Mac Group
We're looking for an experienced Junior Project Coordinator / Engineer to join our growing team.
- Great career development opportunities
- Be a part of a successful, growing business
- Great working environment, company culture and ethics
Listed four hours agoat AderantWe’re keen to add an experienced, highly capable, and passionate DBA to our development group based in Albany on the North Shore. Listed three days agoat Beca
We embrace the fact that people are our greatest asset. It's our people that set us apart, and who our clients keep coming back to
- Learn, develop and innovate
- Collaborative team
- Develop both personally and professionally
Listed six days agoat Russell McVeagh
We are on the lookout for a Data Analyst and Team Coordinator to join our Strategy and Transformation Team.
- Great entry level data analytics role
- Highly professional, supportive team environment
- Be involved in an exciting cultural transformation
Listed eleven hours agoat Breast Cancer Foundation NZThe purpose of the role is to provide accurate timely data to the fundraising team to support the implementation of fundraising programmes Listed three days agoat Robert Half TechnologyThis NZ owned company is looking for a talented DBA to join their rapidly expanding team. Listed twenty three hours agoat OneStaff AucklandWe are looking for a committed night shift labourer that holds their Full drivers license, Sunday - Thursday & ongoing work! Listed four days agoat RWA People - Connecting IT people withoutstanding jobs
Be part of a high performing team working on a project everyone will be talking about
- Immediate start long term assignment
- Work with some of the best names in the Data space building data visualisations
- Central modern corporate offices which has created an amazing culture
Listed ten hours agoat Fluid Recruitment New Zealand Ltd
Competitive remuneration package, including medical insurance. Opportunities to learn and work with the latest equipment and software. Ski season?!
- Tertiary qualification or 3+ years experience encouraged to apply
- Renowned company building a progressive and modern culture
- Huge opportunity to develop your skill set - ongoing prof development
Listed eight hours agoat Vodafone New Zealand
We are seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join our 24/7 operating team to exceed customer expectations for our Enterprise customers.
- This role requires you to be on-call - we have a flexible working environment!
- 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, can work on-site with customer if required
- Permanent opportunity and the heart of service delivery
Listed four days agoat Image Glass
Fantastic opportunity for a young person wanting to gain work experience in the glass industry.
- Full training provided
- Supportive team environment
- Career progression
Listed three days agoat NEC New Zealand Ltd
This is a unique opportunity combining you leadership, customer service and continuous improvement capabilities at a time of growth for NEC.
- Join NEC NZ at a time of growth and opportunity;
- Champion customer engagement and service delivery;
- Support a diverse range of bio-metrics, transport, ICT and network solutions;
Listed ten hours agoat Northstar Group Group
We are looking for a Part time Health and Safety Officer to oversee and further develop our present Health and Safety processes in Auckland.
- Flexible hours
- Growing company
- Wide range of interesting projects
Listed two hours agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Are you thinking about returning to the Technology workforce? Be guided and supported back into employment with this programme.
- Auckland based programme
- Plenty of flexible working options available; flexi-place, flexi-time
- Range of Technology roles that you will be able to exclusively apply for
Listed three days agoat Alexander James LimitedSales & Customer Service | Office Admin | IT products| South of City fringe -Ellerslie/Penrose Location Listed three hours agoat Momentum Consulting Group
This role will appeal to a commercially savvy Project Co-ordinator with an analytical mind and an eye towards business process improvements.
- 6 months initially/competitive rate
- High profile organisation and team/Ellerslie
- Start ASAP / business improvement
Listed seven hours agoat IntergenIntergen seeks an awesome Project Administrator to join our PMO Team! Listed eight hours agoat Enterprise Recruitment
Our client 30mins from Invercargill is lookiing for an interim IT Systems Assistant to cover a short term vacancy until their permanent staff member
- Temporary role
- Great opportunity
- Immediate start
Listed one day agoat Tilt Importing Ltd
Manage and administer 5+ websites using Wordpress. Interesting product range of 3000+ items. Design great looking pages and content.
- Small Team environment
- Flexible Hours, Full time or would consider part time
- North Shore Based
Listed three days agoat CodeBlue Ltd
Provide all procurement & supply chain activities, including admin, vendor purchasing, logistics, high level support for sales team etc. Varied role.
- One of NZ's leading ICT managed services providers, continues to expand
- Procurement & supply chain mgmt - critical role, hugely varied, generous rewards
- Our people are our pride and joy. Our culture is engaging, supportive and fun.
Receive new jobs for this search by email