Self Employment, Information & Communication Technology, Foreperson/Supervisors, Analysis & Reporting Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Vital Limited
The Customer Delivery Manager is responsible for maintaining good relationships and generating greater customer intimacy with Vitals managed customers
- Act as primary contact for any client inquiries and concerns
- Develop and maintain relationship with customers and potential customers
- Responsible for documenting, developing and maintaining SLAs
Listed fifty two minutes agoat The Interiors Group
Take ownership of this newly created role working across the business managing our master data and creating new data management processes
- Accessible central Auckland location
- Grow your career within a supportive and dynamic team
- Competitive annual salary and staff benefits
Listed two hours agoat Fletcher Building Limited
We are looking for a Systems Support person
- Genuine Career Prospects
- Entry Level role
- Be a past of system innovation
Listed four days agoat Join Our Team
You'll make sure that all documentation is secure and provide information that is requested from internal customers accurately and effectively.
- Are you organised with a high attention to detail?
- Demonstrate your understanding of the principles of information management
- Permanent, part-time role available
Listed three days agoat Genesis
Unlock opportunities for continuous improvement, as well as develop new customer experiences and service designs that bring our propositions to life.
- Be a champion of change, bringing customer experiences to life
- Responsible for shaping the customer experience and vision and strategy
- Newly created senior position, make a genuine impact for our customers
Listed six days agoat Customise Talent Group
Outstanding opportunity for a SQL DBA to join a well known, consumer focused, NZ success story
- Real-time Data | SQL | BI environment
- CBD Auckland based | College Hill
- Inclusive and Creative Culture
Listed five minutes agoat Integrated Control TechnologyAre you a technically savvy, customer oriented individual looking for a challenging new role for 2019? Listed six days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We are currently recruiting for two experienced Functional Support Analysts to join our Wellington based team.
- Two permanent, full-time roles
- Based in our Wellington office
- Annual salary of $83,025 plus five weeks annual leave and a suite of insurances
Listed six days agoat Property BrokersWe have a rare opportunity for someone to join our IT Team based in our Palmerston North Support Centre! Listed five days agoat WebtoolsCustomer Acquisition Specialist required. Fun fast moving company requiring someone just as fun and fast moving as we are. Listed five days agoat Talent ArmyJoin an early stage SaaS company going global and help shape the business. This is a great role. Listed six days agoat Blerter
Product Owner for our core Product in the event operations industry.
- Help develop a product that is at the heart of sport and entertainment events
- High performing team thrives in a fast-growing tech, start-up environment.
- Deep understanding of Events planning, structure and challenges
Listed four days agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Accelerate your career. Directly impact the success. Work with all areas of business. Mentored by an impressive CEO
- Customer X, Operations, Systems & Process
- Varied role, lots of breadth and room to shape it around your strengths
- Auckland CBD
Listed two hours agoat Absolute IT Limited
Join the Digital team of this high profile organisation going through an exciting period of transformation
- Digital Transformation
- Good salary and benefits package
- Central Auckland
Listed four days agoat MedRecruit
Join a dynamic, fast-growing company in this unique role, facilitating business improvement through the use of technology and digital business tools.
- Join a team of hard-working, fun-loving people.
- Live, work and play in stunning Queenstown
- Competitive salary + relocation assistance
Listed three days agoat QJumpersOpportunity for an IT Coordinator to be involved in an international agribusiness Listed three days agoat Amnesty InternationalAre you a data management expert, highly proficient with database and information system technologies? Looking for some flexibility in your hours? Listed four hours agoat 920Within a large regulatory body that plays a vital role in maintaining New Zealand’s wonder and beauty.
Receive new jobs for this search by email