Self Employment, Information & Communication Technology Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Aktive - Auckland Sport & Recreation
Aktive has placed a strategic importance on using digital technologies, including a new CRM system, which you will help rollout/support.
- An unique opportunity to apply your skills with a new CRM system
- Join a professional team working in and supporting the Sport & Recreation sector
- Be a key part of our digital strategy rollout, with potential for advancement
Listed four days agoat 920Enjoy work, have fun and use your BI expertise to do something special for the customer. Do the right thing, the right way, every time. Listed three days agoat Medtech GlobalAre you ready to be part of a dynamic team that is taking on the World? Listed three days agoat Robert Walters
Join a fast-paced environment to support and collaborate with all team members to deliver customer centric applications.
- Great CBD location!
- Work with a leading Digital squad
- Agile environment
Listed five days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
We're looking for someone remarkable to join our People Analytics team. Help us to better understand our workforce!
- Experienced in data warehousing strategy?
- Interpret data into meaningful insights
- Enjoy ongoing focus on your career development
Listed four days agoat Ministry of Social Development
Key position for a Product Manager where you will bring a passion for online services that have an positive impact.
- Experience delivering customer and business services
- Exceptional relationship management, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking skills with an understanding of design and business process
Listed six days agoat Paymark
Help us ensure the constant availability and agreed service levels of our systems and applications, so we can keep the NZ economy humming 24/7!
- We keep the economy humming, become an integral part of this
- Award winning organisation, with fantastic benefits and culture!
- Supportive, collaborative and fun team
Listed seven days agoat Jade Software Corporation Ltd
The Jade Operations team has a position available in Christchurch for an entry level Systems Administrator.
- Provide first line support and monitor for our global customers
- Bring your problem diagnosis and resolution skills
- Become an integral member of a progressive international company
Listed four days agoat The Warehouse Group
We are looking for a technology owner to drive product development of The Warehouse E-Commerce solution
- Are you a Product owner with a passion for eCommerce?
- Join the largest eCommerce team in New Zealand and make a name for yourself
- Great Northshore location + Free parking + onsite café + discounts on our brands
Listed four days agoat DOWNER NZ
Join us on our growth journey and take your career to the next level. Newly created role as a ETL & Report Developer role. Based in Wiri
- Newly created role and rare opportunity to join our team
- Design concepts to transform business requirements into solutions
- Take full responsibility for testing the solutions you deliver
Listed four days agoat Techspace Consulting Limited
Exceptional leadership opportunity with marketing leading, innovative and growing company based in the Bay of Plenty
- See technology make a difference in this primary industry
- Bring a diverse technical team together to achieve their goals
- Work across the sunny Tauranga Region
Listed three days agoat Frucor Suntory
From the makers of V Energy drinks comes an opportunity not to be missed!
- Be a part of some really exciting projects
- Excellent team culture with great values
- Plenty of onsite parking, great coffee and no shortage of our fantastic product!
Listed four days agoat KPMG
We are developing a network of delivery professionals who have experience & an interest in the effective delivery of large scale, complex projects
- We are seeking project delivery professionals across a range of disciplines
- We are open to flexible working opportunities
- You must be current residing in NZ with a valid work visa
Listed three days agoat Project Plus Ltd
Ready to start your project consulting career? Come and join us as we solve client project practice, management and capability issues...
- New Zealand's leading Project Management Consultancy.
- Deliver outstanding project support service.
- Develop your P3O skills and boost your career.
Listed nine days agoat Michael Page New ZealandGrow your sales pipeline and deliver solutions that fit customer needs. Implement sales strategies, forecast and analyse data to develop new revenue Listed ten days agoat Comspek International Limited
This role is all about Data and Insights! Don’t miss this opportunity to use world-class big data technologies.
- Big Data / Python / SQL / Power BI
- Data / Insights / Analytics
- Permanent / Auckland CBD
Receive new jobs for this search by email