Education & Training, Design & Architecture, Community Services & Development, Construction Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Procon Limited
Edushop is looking for a person to lead the Professional Development of the Numicon programme for all of New Zealand, based in Auckland.
- Make a real difference in primary Maths education
- Realise your passion to see ALL students succeed
- Use your experience and skills to inspire others
This is a featured jobat Staples Education Foundation
General management of a tertiary scholarship programme assisting worthy young students transition successfully from school to university then to work.
- Become involved in the growth of a young person; make a difference
- Lead a team with strong values and clear goals
- Help to grow this amazing programme
Listed one day agoat Kainga Ora
We are looking for a Portfolio Manager to join our team
- Permanent full time role
- Based in our Greenlane Auckland Office
- Annual Salary of $117,000 plus five weeks annual leave and a suite of insurances
Listed one day agoat Grimshaw ArchitectsGrimshaw are seeking a Project BIM Manager based in Auckland to lead on one of New Zealand’s largest transportation infrastructure projects Listed two days agoat Kainga Ora
We are currently recruiting for an Asset Manager who will help support future demand requirements in our Complexes portfolio
- Full time secondment or fixed term opportunity until December 2020
- Based in our Auckland Office
- Annual Salary of $98,500 plus five weeks annual leave
Listed four days agoat Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA)
Help the Samoa Family Health Association in delivering programmes that support the needs of youth in Samoa.
- Play a key role in developing and delivering effective youth programmes in Samoa
- 1-year assignment in Apia - costs covered!
- Work alongside an NGO to support and motivate young people in Samoa
Listed five days agoat Fire and Emergency New Zealand
We now have a permanent or two year secondment opportunity for a Trainer to fill in the Te Hiku (Region 1) training team based in Auckland.
- Join our unique organisation dedicated to helping our communities
- Lots of variety
- Great team environment
Listed seven days agoat Skills4Work
New position to join and manage our growing team and company. You will manage, grow and inspire our passionate, team into our exciting future.
- Unique, exciting new position available - our company is in future growth
- Flexibile work hours
- Be part of a forward thinking team working in the vocational and tertiary sector
Listed three days agoat Auckland UniServices Limited
Work for a positive and passionate organisation, whilst gaining exposure to projects of national significance that genuinely make a difference.
- Passionate Team
- Epsom Location
- Fixed Term Contract
Listed nine days agoat Auckland City Mission
The Auckland City Mission is on the lookout for a Housing First Team Leader
- Flexible working hours
- CBD Location
- Excellent team environment
Listed seventeen hours agoat RobLawMax Recruitment
Want to join one of NZ's largest contractors? They are looking for an experience Fit-out Site Manager to join their Auckland team.
- Join one of NZs largest contractors
- Competitive Salary package - $100-120k
- Permanent position with career development opportunities
Listed three days agoat Kin
A fantastic role for you if you love systems, detail and relationships, while making a positive difference in the community.
- Make a tangible difference in the lives of New Zealanders
- Positive, supportive team
- Fantastic workspace and onsite carparking
Listed seven hours agoat Barnardos
Seeking dynamic youth workers ready for a new challenge!!
- Be a part of New Zealand's largest children's charity
- Work with a tight knit, supportive team
- Small case load and great opportunity to be a difference-maker
Listed fifteen hours agoat McLaren Associates Ltd - Winner SEEK Small Recruitment Agency of the Year 2019
This role will suit an experienced leader with a broad background across both pastoral care and marketing within international student services.
- Work in a close knit, collegial and dedicated team
- Boutique-sized multicultural programme; engage with a diverse range of students
- Permanent part-time role based in Mount Victoria, Wellington
Listed twelve hours agoat Hudson
Assist with the effective delivery of NZ official development assistance through the management of the Tonga Parliament House Reconstruction Project.
- Two-year term, full time (potential to extend)
- To be based in Nuku'alofa, Tonga - Mid February 2020 start date
- New Zealand Aid Programme
Listed nine days agoat Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Ltd
Are you an innovative Graphic designer? Well roll up your sleeves as we are looking for someone to join us on a 12 Month Fixed Term contract!
- Join a proudly local FMCG company with a portfolio of international brands
- Mount Wellington location - free car parking
- Recognised as AON Best Employer 4 Years in a row
Listed ten days agoat become
Are looking to for new in house role that offers the variety of of agency working across a range of new FMCG products?
- Collaborative start-up with solid backing and a clear vision
- Are you ready to be apart of company who have global plans
- Work with of New Zealand most popular new FMCG brands
Listed three days agoat Compass Homes
Working from our Rangiora based office the Branch Manager is responsible for all aspects of managing the branch.
- Well established nationwide group home building company
- Strong management support
- Attractive salary, commission + company car
Receive new jobs for this search by email