Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Other Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Transform the existing Primary Connect (PC) Operation into a growth focused team, while maintaining the on-going operations!
- Great Salary & Benefits!
- Onsite Cafe & Free Parking!
- Join a large Supply Chain Network!
Listed sixteen days agoat The Northland Emergency Services TrustTo ensure that flight operations are conducted safely and in compliance with NZ CAA rules, exposition and all other relevant requirements. Listed nine days agoat Yashili New Zealand Dairy Co LtdAre you an expert in the manufacture of dairy products, specifically infant formula? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you, apply now! Listed two days agoat Xero
As Product Design Director you'll be responsible for the design direction of Xero products alongside the operational excellence of your team.
- People leadership & product thinking
- Define the UX & product strategy
- Excellent package including shares, life insurance, enhanced leave
Listed fourteen days agoat HR Connect Ltd
New role in successful business. Lead, drive and grow this thriving company.
- Strategic and inspiring leadership role
- 100%owned and operated successful company
Listed nine days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Integrated Work Systems is a proven approach to help the manufacturing industry to achieve breakthrough improvements!
- Take charge and lead the IWS/Operational Excellence for one of our biggest sites
- Huge exposure in to our business
- Be a part of great change
Listed nineteen days agoat WINGS RecruitmentFiji Airways A330 First Officers & A330 Captains. Commuting MEL, BNE, SYD, AKL, HKG, LAX. Operating base NAN. Apply now! Listed nineteen days agoat WINGS RecruitmentFiji Airways B737NG First Officers & Captains. Expressions of Interest for 2020. Listed twenty three hours agoat Saturn Group Limited
Seeking an experienced Plant Manager to join a Napier based manufacturing facility for one of NZ’s major industrial organization.
- Iconic Brand, International Company
- Publicly Listed Specialist Manufacturer
- Napier location / Lifestyle Opportunity
Listed twelve days agoat Michael Page NZ– Procurement & Supply Chain
Career-defining supply chain manager role leading the full S&OP and logistics operations for an FMCG manufacturer in high growth mode.
- Newly created role
- Lead a team while still being involved in S&OP
- Sought after employer
Listed fifteen days agoat Rob Law maxrecruitment
This is your opportunity to make a difference in a company that stands in its own right within this competitive retail industry. Be a change maker.
- Well established and respected business with a strong culture
- Rare People Leadership Role
- Excellent Salary package & growth opportunities
Listed fourteen days agoat Lawson Williams Specialist Recruitment
New plant with innovative, sustainable manufacturing. Broad role covering daily plant and project management.
- Sustainable manufacturing
- Values based organisation
- Challenging and diverse role
Listed six days agoat Alexander James Limited
We have multiple opportunity's for commercially minded Procurement Category Managers with ICT / Technology skills.
- Join a leading NZ procurement function
- IT/ICT/Telecommunications exposure essential
- Auckland CBD location
Listed twelve days agoat Absolute IT Limited
Contract Change Manager for hugely successful organisation in the banking sector
- High profile banking business offering great working environment
- 12 month initial contract with another potential 12 months
- Up to $900 per day
Listed six days agoat talentnow!Leadership contract or fixed term opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager with in-depth expertise in procurement management. Listed nine days agoat Robert Walters
Great opportunity for a procurement professional to work for a Government organisation based in Wellington.
- Manage medium sized procurements
- Build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
- Six month contract role
Receive new jobs for this search by email