Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Programme & Project Management, Telecommunications Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twelve hours agoat Transdev Australasia Pty Ltd
On the lookout for a new Career? How about joining Transdev as a Train Driver? The pilot of the rail network! Our next school starts in September.
- $80,000 p.a. after completion of training
- You will receive a NZQA Level 4 Qualification when you are signed off
- Transdev embraces Diversity and Values difference
Listed five minutes agoat Private AdvertiserThis role is responsible for purchasing, supplier relationship management, inventory optimisation and customer service. Listed seven hours agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
Great role for reliable, trustworthy operator, who likes to have full control of their warehouse + handle customer orders via phone and face to face
- East Tamaki - Sole Charge - Up to $62k
- Varied warehouse role + Cust. Service (phone and face to face)
- Clean, tidy well organised Warehouse. Join 2 sales reps on site
Listed five days agoat New Zealand SteelWe are currently seeking a customer-focused Inventory Analyst to join our Supply Chain Team on a fixed-term basis for 12 months. Listed four days agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
A unique opportunity to join a global organisation, bringing your commercial experience to enact change and add value to the New Zealand operation.
- Senior leadership role
- Global Organisation
- Ability to make a direct impact across a diverse portfolio
Listed five hours agoat Oil Intel Ltd
Join our great Auckland team who have impressive growth planned over the coming year
- Great leader with an equally awesome set of team mates
- Family first culture with great working hours
- Lots of benefits including - health, life and income protection insurance
Listed seven days agoat LionYou will establish a timely and accurate daily transportation plan inclusive of all Customer Orders that optimises Safety, Quality, Service and Cost. Listed five days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Do you have previous purchasing experience?
- Based in Highbrook
- Great Family Feel Environment
- Awesome People and Team
Listed five hours agoat Rainbow ConfectioneryInvolves all things QA including; ownership of the Rainbow Food Safety Programme, auditing (internal and external), non-conformance investigations etc Listed three days agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Great role for someone keen on numbers and analytical work with experience in problem-solving
- Creation and management of performance reporting
- Provide insight into customer and product trends, operational performance and
- Developmental role for an inquisitive sharp mind
Listed three days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We require a Business Intelligence Delivery Co-ordinator who will be responsible for co-ordinating tasks for the Business Intelligence team.
- Bring your previous administration experience
- Demonstrate your strong organisational skills
- Work with professionals who are passionate about people
Listed seven days agoat Pine Sawmills NZ Ltd
Export Documentation / Logistics Co-ordinator
- Be part of our Global Export Team
Listed four days agoat Agoge Recruitment
An Opportunity to go into a Permanent Role
- Permanent Role
- Great Team
- Central Auckland Based
Listed eleven hours agoat people2peopleThis role is responsible for the leadership and day-to-day management of all operating functions Listed three days agoat Paramount Safety Products
We welcome YOU to share your Operations Management talent. Exciting new role where you can make your mark as we take on new challenges and grow!
- We're ramping up with exponential growth and want you to be part of our future!
- Become our advocate for change and create success across our organisation.
- Outstanding Employee Wellness benefitis inc: EAP + subsidised Income Protection
Listed four days agoat United Movers LtdA hands on operations role that involves managing a small team of warehouse staff and drivers Listed thirteen hours agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Don’t missed out! Join a fun, growing & successful FMCG business. Fit for a bright Logistics Graduate or Experienced Inventory / Quality Coordinator.
- Iconic Kiwi Food Company
- Unique & varied role with opportunity for career development
- Excellent culture and lots of employee benefits
Listed seven days agoat LimeWe’re looking for leaders with a knack for problem-solving, and ability to thrive in ambiguity to create a world-class customer experience. Listed four days agoat Dynamix Recruitment Limited• Full time, permanent role • Monday to Friday, Afternoon Shift 3pm – Midnight • Competitive salary • Onehunga, Auckland Location
Receive new jobs for this search by email