Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Information & Communication Technology Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Hexion Pty Ltd
Drive optimum production and reliability with your ability to deliver strategic and tactical initiatives as our new Production Manager
- Global Manufacturing Organisation
- Leadership opportunity
- Fantastic Company Culture
This is a featured jobat Nayler Executive
Are you a Production Manager with experience in MODULAR building (design, manufacturing & construct) or PRE-FABRICATED manufacturing solutions
- Modular building production experience critical
- Strong Leadership skills. Resilient
- Location: Wellington, New Zealand Salary Package: 150K NZD + Bonuses NEG
Listed one day agoat AderantWe’re keen to add an experienced, highly capable, and passionate DBA to our development group based in Albany on the North Shore. Listed five days agoat Robert Half TechnologyThis NZ owned company is looking for a talented DBA to join their rapidly expanding team. Listed eight hours agoat Absolute IT Limited
Opportunity to join Talleys, one of the largest privately owned companies in the South Island.
- Iconic food manufacturing organisation
- Lead & develop ICT process, systems and structure
Lead & develop ICT process,
- Based in Sunny Motueka, close to the stunning Abel Tasman National Park
Listed five days agoat RWA People - Connecting IT people withoutstanding jobs
Be part of a high performing team working on a project everyone will be talking about
- Immediate start long term assignment
- Work with some of the best names in the Data space building data visualisations
- Central modern corporate offices which has created an amazing culture
Listed two days agoat Methanex
We're on the hunt for an experienced Procurement Officer who is flexible, motivated, inquisitive and can hit-the-ground running.
- Are you well organised and committed to continuous improvement?
- Demonstrate your ability to deliver best practice procurement service
- Work for the world's largest supplier of Methanol
Listed two days agoat Vodafone New Zealand
We are seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join our 24/7 operating team to exceed customer expectations for our Enterprise customers.
- This role requires you to be on-call - we have a flexible working environment!
- 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, can work on-site with customer if required
- Permanent opportunity and the heart of service delivery
Listed one day agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
Are you a food manufacturing Production Manager seeking step up or Op's Manager looking for amazing company culture? Morning shift till 2.30pm.
- Fast-growing food NZ manufacturer | exporter.
- Amazing company culture and super hours - 1 shift / 1 line - finish before 3pm!
- Continuous training & career development.
Listed thirteen hours agoat Michael Page NZ– Procurement & Supply Chain
Manage raw material sourcing and purchasing for a food manufacturer with exciting growth plans. Next step in your career with progression and learning
- Career development role for someone who is driven and ambitious
- Strong and experienced leadership to learn from
- Raw ingredients category across sourcing, relationships and purchasing
Listed four days agoat NEC New Zealand Ltd
This is a unique opportunity combining you leadership, customer service and continuous improvement capabilities at a time of growth for NEC.
- Join NEC NZ at a time of growth and opportunity;
- Champion customer engagement and service delivery;
- Support a diverse range of bio-metrics, transport, ICT and network solutions;
Listed one day agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Are you thinking about returning to the Technology workforce? Be guided and supported back into employment with this programme.
- Auckland based programme
- Plenty of flexible working options available; flexi-place, flexi-time
- Range of Technology roles that you will be able to exclusively apply for
Listed one day agoat Momentum Consulting Group
This role will appeal to a commercially savvy Project Co-ordinator with an analytical mind and an eye towards business process improvements.
- 6 months initially/competitive rate
- High profile organisation and team/Ellerslie
- Start ASAP / business improvement
Listed seventeen hours agoat KraftHeinz NZWork closely with our operations teams, strategic partners and supply teams in leading risk assessment, validation, and optimisation of hygiene Listed four days agoat CodeBlue Ltd
Provide all procurement & supply chain activities, including admin, vendor purchasing, logistics, high level support for sales team etc. Varied role.
- One of NZ's leading ICT managed services providers, continues to expand
- Procurement & supply chain mgmt - critical role, hugely varied, generous rewards
- Our people are our pride and joy. Our culture is engaging, supportive and fun.
Listed five days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
Exciting insight analyst role with rapidly growing international consulting company. Analytical expertise and SQL skills.
- Fantastic values driven organisation. Microsoft Gold Partner.
- Varied range of complex health data analytical work.
- Great company culture, CBD location.
Listed nine hours agoat Plexure Limited
Shape Business Decisions with real-time data insights Work on a platform with 110 million + users internationally Above Market Salary Package
- Shape Business Decisions with real-time data insights
- Work on a platform with 110 million + users internationally
- Above Market Salary Package
Listed two days agoat Absolute IT Limited
.Rewarding and challenging role where you can excel and be part of an awesome team
- Friendly, successful and supportive team
- Flexi working hours and environment
- 6 Month contract, immediate start
Listed five days agoat The Warehouse Group
Support our business strategy of sourcing more product directly, by being a key liaison between Merchandise & our sourcing offices in Shanghai & Delhi
- Based in our Auckland Office, & may require travel around 6 weeks per year
- Working with multiple internal stakeholders such as Buyers and Planners
- Build on existing supplier relationships
Listed two days agoat HSOne Talent
Take the next step in your career with a global healthcare product leader, an innovative tech stack, a clear career plan and L&D opportunities
- Full time, permanent role based in Albany for a Development Team Lead
- One of the world's most ethical companies - part of Henry Schein
- Modern offices, casual dress code, flexible hours, training & development
Listed five days agoat Source & Supply Food Co
Reporting to the General Manager you will provide leadership, guidance, continuous improvement and coordination in all aspects of production.
- Strong trusted brands, innovative organisation
- Manage production for the company
- Great products, great team and an opportunity to make your mark!
Receive new jobs for this search by email