Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Information & Communication Technology Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Gerard Roofs (RoofTG Pacific)
This is a varied role supporting the purchasing team with tasks that include orders, sourcing, safety, administration and more!
- Help maintain a point of difference
- Achieve operational/manufacturing excellence
- Be part of a great team with a diverse and family orientated culture
Listed two days agoat Hynds
A busy multi-task role with aspects of yard, deliveries and customer service.
- Deliveries, Yard and Customer Focused Role
- Family Owned NZ Business
- Warkworth Location
Listed two days agoat Tharfield Nursery
- Bay of Plenty Location
- Strong Brand
- Gowing Company
Listed two days agoat FreightritePerform all handling related functions involved with stock movement - from unloading, receipt, storage, pick pack and despatch through to delivery. Listed one day agoat Auckland District Health Board• 1 X Full time, 3 Year Contractor position• Monday to Friday • Supportive team and opportunities to growAbout UsAuckland DHB is one of the... Listed two days agoat Ravensdown Ltd
We're looking for a customer-focused individual to join the team at our Wairoa Store.
- Keep our operations running smoothly, safely and successfully
- Bring your ability to work flexible hours
- Contribute to the growth of your local community
Listed six days agoat Star Personnel Ltd
Yard Person with Customer service experience to join established and supportive team & business, great team player, and solid all-rounder.
- Competitive Salary
- Career & Learning Opportunities
- Southern Cross Medical (after 6 months)
Listed six days agoat Dixie Cummings NZ Ltd
You will be delivering well packaged furniture items to Auckland furniture retailers, to their docks/warehouse loading areas only.
- Well established company with established customers
- Working with a friendly and helpful team
- Excellent working conditions and employee benefits
Listed twenty one hours agoat Mainfreight
We’re looking for a logistics storeperson with drive, passion and commitment to getting the job done – on time, every time.
- Do you have some experience within the Logistics industry?
- Have you got experience using a Forklift?
- Do you have a sharp eye for detail?
Listed seven days agoat Green Valley Dairies Ltd
Supervisor for the Warehouse Inwards Goods
- Inwards Goods Supervisor
- Supervise the inwards goods and storage area
- Milk Manufacturing
Listed two days agoat RWA People - Connecting IT people withoutstanding jobs
Be part of a high performing team working on a projects everyone will be talking about
- Immediate start contract assignment
- Work with some of the best names in the Data space building specialised reports
- Central modern corporate offices which has created an amazing culture
Listed six days agoat Chevron Traffic Services
Administrative support for our busy Operations team, HR and client support departments within a small team in a growing business.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and supportive team
- Training and growth opportunities
- Varied and busy role
Listed nineteen hours agoat Coda Group
The Regional Transport Scheduler will be responsible for planning and scheduling efficient container pick up and delivery.
- Full Time Permanent, Penrose Location
- Great Team Culture
- Supportive Innovative company
Listed three days agoat Simply Clean
Support the Supply Chain Management Team through coordinating reporting, analysis and logistics administration.
- New Zealand owned household cleaning brand
- Fantastic opportunity to learn and develop
- Supportive and friendly working environment
Listed seven days agoat Private Advertiser
Want to work close to home? Small friendly team!
- Company is growing rapidly
- Awesome team!
- Parking onsite
Listed three days agoat Bunzl @ StaffcoExciting opportunity to join our team in Auckland! Listed two days agoat Michael Page New ZealandGrow your sales pipeline and deliver solutions that fit customer needs. Implement sales strategies, forecast and analyse data to develop new revenue Listed nine days agoat Embassy of the United States of America
The U.S. Embassy in Wellington is seeking an executive Chauffeur who is polished, punctual and customer service driven.
- Do you have professional experience transporting passengers?
- Do you enjoy providing a high level of customer service?
- Excellent rewards, recognition and 8.7% retirement contribution on offer
Listed two days agoat Synlait Milk Ltd
State of the art facilities Fixed term position for 10 months. High energy, fast-paced company
- State of the art facilities
- Great team
- High energy, fast-paced company
Receive new jobs for this search by email