Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Information & Communication Technology Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
Fresco Systems are currently seeking an Operations Manager, to be part of the team taking the company through a steep growth trajectory.
- Part of the Senior Leadership Team
- Reporting into the CEO
- Lead Delivery side of the Business
This is a featured jobat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Opportunity to join at an exciting time of change in a newly created role with national responsibility for the Sales & Operations Planning function.
- Complex multinational food manufacturing business
- New role, strong leadership focus
- Implement best practice S&OP across a national manufacturing network
Listed four days agoat RWA People - Connecting IT people withoutstanding jobs
Be part of a high performing team working on a project everyone will be talking about
- Immediate start long term assignment
- Work with some of the best names in the Data space building data visualisations
- Central modern corporate offices which has created an amazing culture
Listed three days agoat NEC New Zealand Ltd
This is a unique opportunity combining you leadership, customer service and continuous improvement capabilities at a time of growth for NEC.
- Join NEC NZ at a time of growth and opportunity;
- Champion customer engagement and service delivery;
- Support a diverse range of bio-metrics, transport, ICT and network solutions;
Listed three days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
Exciting insight analyst role with rapidly growing international consulting company. Analytical expertise and SQL skills.
- Fantastic values driven organisation. Microsoft Gold Partner.
- Varied range of complex health data analytical work.
- Great company culture, CBD location.
Listed five hours agoat Absolute IT Limited
.Rewarding and challenging role where you can excel and be part of an awesome team
- Friendly, successful and supportive team
- Flexi working hours and environment
- 6 Month contract, immediate start
Listed eight hours agoat HSOne Talent
Take the next step in your career with a global healthcare product leader, an innovative tech stack, a clear career plan and L&D opportunities
- Full time, permanent role based in Albany for a Development Team Lead
- One of the world's most ethical companies - part of Henry Schein
- Modern offices, casual dress code, flexible hours, training & development
Listed eight hours agoat Genesis
An ideal opportunity to escape the big city and move to the sunny Bay of Plenty!
- Mount Maunganui based
- Drive efficiencies and business improvements
- Transform our Customer Delivery network
Listed seven days agoat WorkdayWe are looking for a MySQL Administrator to help us develop, design and improve our database solutions. Listed six hours agoat TrustpowerGreat new opportunity for someone to become our Agile Coach and help keep pushing the boundaries on what we can achieve! Listed three days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
Exciting data / insight analyst role with rapidly growing international consulting company. Analytical expertise and SQL skills.
- International Company expanding Data Analysis and Insights team.
- Award winning solutions with enviable client list. Microsoft Gold Partner
- Varied range of client facing analytical work.
Listed five days agoat DexibitPower the world's cultural future: lead an award winning and fast growing AI first SaaS team to predict and analyse visitor behaviour. Listed eight hours agoat Comspek International Limited
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Programme Coordinator ready to step into a large strategic work stream
- Programme Support / Large Programme
- Strategic Work Streams / Large Enterprise
- Auckland CBD / Contract
Listed three hours agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Lead and create our service management so we deliver world class IT Support functions
- Proudly New Zealand owned and operated
- Newly created IT leadership role, reporting to the CIO
- Set standards and drive customer satisfaction
Listed two hours agoat Robert Walters
Great opportunity for a flexible and proactive coordinator to utilise their project skills in a public-sector environment.
- Varied role within a large government organisation
- Contract opportunity for a high energy Project Coordinator
- Work in a fast paced and collaborative environment
Listed twelve days agoat Crescent Consulting
Enjoy internal and external client interaction, variety and an awesome company culture.
- Roles with exciting career path in Wellington and Christchurch
- Be part of a proud team with strong values
- Flexible work environment with huge growth pattern
Listed four hours agoat Fisher and Paykel HealthcareThis is a critical role with endless possibilities to add value to our business and to promote a professional service culture across ICT globally. Listed three days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Friendly team in a great location. Fantastic procurement contract role available.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Great location
- Friendly team
Receive new jobs for this search by email