Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Information & Communication Technology Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Champion Flour Milling Limited
You will have the responsibility for the overall management of the Christchurch Operations.
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff discount card
This is a featured jobat Advanced Flight LtdSuperyacht Pilot based on private VVIP Ops Worldwide. Listed three days agoat Government Communications Security Bureau
If the answer to these questions is yes, you need to seriously consider working for us at our Wellington office!
- Are you passionate about Windows, data and IT in general?
- Keen to develop enthusiasm in a new and exciting environment?
- Do you feel like you could be advancing your skills?
Listed six days agoat Presto Resourcing
Permanent role based in Wellington CBD to work with a government agency managing service delivery with customer focused approach.
- NZ citizenship with last 10 years stay in NZ is must
- Permanent role
- Wellington CBD
Listed five hours agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Exciting career opportunity in procurement with a leading NZ corporate.
- Initiate and embed procurement strategies
- Agile environment
- CBD location
Listed six days agoat Robert Half TechnologyThis NZ owned company is looking for a talented DBA to join their rapidly expanding team. Listed seven days agoat LES MILLS INTERNATIONAL LTD
Exciting newly created position within our highly engaged Technology team. Take ownership of Enterprise Operations in a global context.
- Strategic leadership role with key accountability for D365 roadmap
- Business partnering and cross functional collaboration
- Global scope with some travel required
Listed six days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
Project Engineer sought to take ownership of implementing hardware & software projects from start to completion for clients across Auckland. Level 2-3
- Project Engineer - for hardware & software projects - wide range of complexity
- NZ owned and operated Specialist Managed Service I.T Company
- Must bring Level 2-3 experience & 1-2+ years Project Managment experience
Listed three days agoat Danone CBS Talent
We are looking for a commercially minded leader to take control of all things food quality and safety related.
- Performance related bonus
- Leadership opportunity playing a vital role in operations
- Work within a global FMCG organisation
Listed six days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Work on a 12-month assignment with a reputed organisation in Auckland Central.
- Subject matter expert in Cisco based datacentre network switching & routing
- Liaise with internal Networks and IaaS support teams
- Excellent pay and central work location
Listed five days agoat Enterprise Technology Recruitment Ltd
Brilliant career change opportunity for a talented Full Stack .Net Developer working for a fantastic global software product company.
- Great career opportunities, up-skill and training
- Modern and Varied tech stack to work on
- Excellent remuneration package - generous range of benefits
Listed five days agoat ProjectManager.com
We are looking for someone with expertise in the DevOps space to help to create and maintain tools that enhance overall productivity for our software.
- Remote/ work from home
- Flexible hours- full time
- Collaboration with team
Listed five days agoat Vitaco Health NZ Ltd
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Leader within our manufacturing business.
- East Tamaki location
- Well known health, sports and wellbeing products
- Close supportive environment
Listed three days agoat BNZ
Be part of a team of major incident manager specialists, driving operational excellence across BNZ and National Australia Bank (NAB Group).
- Brand new team of incident management specialists
- 4 days per week, with at least one weekend day
- Enjoy 6 weeks annual leave
Listed three days agoat Younity Limited
Join a leading services provider who are well known for their competency in ISP grade networking; Cisco/Juniper environment.. start ASAP!
- Join an ambitious organisation aiming for market leadership in ISP networking
- Cisco/Juniper Networks, Fortinet Firewalls - run ISP grade equipment
- Put the customer at the heart of everything you do; operational excellence reqd
Listed five days agoat Crew Consulting
Delivery Lead required to deliver outcomes across several business units.
- Contribute to PGG Wrightson's delivery team
- Enjoy great team culture and employee benefits
- People are at the center of our success
Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser• Large Multinational Entity • Great Culture & team environment , superb career opportunities • Outstanding Remuneration package on Offer Listed three days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Work with a team of like-minded individuals for a NZ icon based brand in the CBD
- CBD location, close to public transport hubs
- Challenging role in a technology transformation project
- Great Salary + Benefits
Listed four hours agoat Department of CorrectionsWe have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Portfolio Manager in our National office to join the FPT professional team. Listed five days agoat Bayer New Zealand Ltd
Senior Business Partner role working with the Commercial, Research & Development and Manufacturing businesses.
- Global organisation
- 2 year fixed term
- Be part of a global merger & acquisition project
Receive new jobs for this search by email