Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Information & Communication Technology Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Foodflo
Strong and fit factory worker required to help make confectionery products for well known Kiwi and international brands.
- Pahiatua based
- Great team environment
- Monday to Friday, no weekends & Paid Weekly
This is a featured jobat Sidekicker
We are looking for some superstar Food Box Packers to represent Sidekicker as some of our warehouse clients come into their busy season!
- Access diverse opportunities through an easy to use mobile app
- Safe and supportive working environment
- Opportunity to move quickly through the ranks
Listed nine hours agoat Cin7
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and want to progress and kick start their career in 2020.
- Level-up opportunity in a global SaaS Company!
- Auckland Central City location
- Diverse & dynamic workplace
Listed two days agoat Foodstuffs North Island Ltd- Join a future focused IT team in a role that focuses on Level 2/3 IT support using SCCM, PowerShell Scripting, and O365. Listed two days agoat Fuji Xerox NZWe're looking for a new Technology Services Administrator to join our team and provide user account management & IT procurement services to Fuji Xerox Listed twelve hours agoat Star Personnel Ltd
Experienced in Import Sea Operations? Looking for that new opportunity? Read on!
- Import Sea Freight Operations role, experience is a must
- Great team and company culture
- Auckland Airport location
Listed fifteen hours agoat Fujitsu New ZealandOpportunity for a Systems Engineer to work with a brand-new enterprise level client in Auckland. Listed thirteen hours agoat Fraedom
Fraedom - a VISA entity - is a Fintech company providing payments and transaction solutions to corporate customers in a B2B space.
- Global Fintech - Subsidiary of Visa Inc.
- A truly diverse culture where sense of belonging and inclusion is a big focus.
- Work with enterprise level banks / products across the globe
Listed two days agoat Wellington Airport
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced operational Duty Manager to achieve exceptional results at Wellington Airport.
- Enjoy a full-time, permanent role with competitive remuneration
- Work for the hub of New Zealand's domestic aviation network
- Be a part of a dynamic, energetic team and work environment
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for production staff for our West Auckland manufacturing business. Listed one day agoat Heartland Bank Ltd.
Heartland is looking for a motivated techie to join our growing IT team!
- After a leader who values training?
- Want to work with a company that's focussed on new technology?
- Value a strong culture and community focus?
Listed one day agoat Rangiora Bakery LtdWe are looking for Production Team Members to join our team. The roles are full time, morning and afternoon shifts available and are fixed term. Listed eight hours agoat NZ Staff LtdCalling all motivated people for a large manufacturing company. Listed one day agoat Randstad Technologies
IT Support Officer required with 3+ years experience - 6 month contract starting asap!
- 6 month contract with possible extension
- Auckland Central location
- ASAP start
Listed one day agoat Infosys limitedWork on a variety of critical client engagements with some of Infosys largest and most successful clients in New Zealand. Listed twelve hours agoat Bestware LTDFull time warehouse worker / Causal warehouse worker Listed seven hours agoat Presto Resourcing
Permanent role based in Wellington CBD to work with a government agency managing service delivery with customer focused approach.
- NZ citizenship with last 10 years stay in NZ is must
- Permanent role
- Wellington CBD
Listed two days agoat LES MILLS INTERNATIONAL LTD
Exciting newly created position within our highly engaged Technology team. Take ownership of Enterprise Operations in a global context.
- Strategic leadership role with key accountability for D365 roadmap
- Business partnering and cross functional collaboration
- Global scope with some travel required
Receive new jobs for this search by email