Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Information & Communication Technology, Advertising, Arts & Media, Farming, Animals & Conservation Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
The primary purpose of the Manager Commercial ICT role is to manage and lead Inland Revenue's ICT Procurement portfolio and will have 6 direct reports
- Lead a small team
- Work on large and complex high value sourcing projects
- Drive innovation & ongoing improvement
Listed four days agoat Absolute IT Limited
Contract Data Analyst for prominent New Zealand enterprise - part-time or full-time
- Six month contract - with possibility of an extension
- Great team culture - work with an outstanding data analytics team
- East Auckland location - easy access to public transport and onsite parking
Listed four days agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
A unique opportunity to join a global organisation, bringing your commercial experience to enact change and add value to the New Zealand operation.
- Senior leadership role
- Global Organisation
- Ability to make a direct impact across a diverse portfolio
Listed two days agoat Ichor Leadership Search
The Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) is the government funder of tertiary education in New Zealand and invests approximately $3 billion annually
- A key executive role with a significant strategic & people leadership component
- Requires a future-focused technology leader with strategy, vision
- Shape TEC’s future by leveraging the power of information and technology
Listed six days agoat Private Advertiser• Lead a high performance culture & build people capabilities • Optimise plant operations & implement strategies Listed nine days agoat Transdev Australasia Pty Ltd
Drive the overall service-delivery and performance for a large, operational workforce. Senior Leadership position. Global leader in public transport.
- Lead your team to provide safe, efficient, and high quality train services
- Manage critical industry relationships and enhance our reputation
- Drive a focus on customer service and a customer-centric culture
Listed three days agoat Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Ltd
This is your opportunity to join a state-of-the-art warehouse operation and be apart of our Logistics leadership team! Click here and Apply Now!
- Recognised as Aon Best Employer 4 consecutive years in a row
- Leading FMCG Company
- Excellent Company Culture
Listed two days agoat Robert Walters
Work across the full remit of commercial delivery and customer engagement.
- Work for a global organisation
- Drive strong service delivery across major customer contracts
- Collaborative and supportive environment + flexible working
Listed three days agoat intelliHUBWe currently have a great Auckland-based opportunity to join our Information Technology function as Head of Technology. Listed three days agoat Younity Limited
This is a role you can really get stuck into over the next 6+ months. A project where you can help to shape our community
- Auckladn CBD Location
- Start immediately 6+month contract
- Competitive hourly rate
Listed five days agoat 920
Initial 3 month contract, CBD Auckland, Power BI Consultant
- 3 Month contract
- Power BI
- MS stack
Listed two days agoat 920
An excellent opportunity for a Power BI expert to make an impact and join an enterprise organisation.
- 3 month Contract - AKL CBD
- Reporting and Analysis
- Power BI - SQL - Azure - ETL Tools
Listed eleven days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Be a natural leader, bring something great to our manufacturing and plant processes team whilst growing and developing your personal goals.
- Take ownership of our CI/CD processes
- Be an advocate for change, bring to light improvements across our largest site
Listed twelve days agoat Seqel Limited• Mount Maunganui, New Zealand based • Executive Team Member • $800m Market Leader • Agriculture Sector Listed twelve days agoat Seqel Limited• Mount Maunganui, New Zealand based • Executive Team Member • $800m Market Leader • Agriculture Sector Listed three days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Shape the Agile way of working and culture across this leading digital services company
- Create high-performing squads focused on customer centricity and value
- Work alongside & learn from a talented community of likeminded professionals
- Define your own career progression
Listed two days agoat KiwiRail
Provide overall governance of the use of the rail network for short- and long-term planning horizons.
- Key leadership role within KiwiRail's Integrated Planning team
- Lead a high performing team
- Based at the historic Wellington Railway Station
Listed five days agoat The Pallet Company
Exciting opportunity is being offered for an energetic personality in our newly expanded Napier Sawmill.
- Exciting new role
- Plenty of scope!
- Privately owned NZ Company
Receive new jobs for this search by email