Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Administration & Office Support Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a motivated, well organised warehouse specialist to safely execute the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of our valued goods
- Diverse Global Business
- Premium Products
- Everyday is different
This is a featured jobat Concretec NZ Limited
To be the best you have to work with the best. Challenging and rewarding job awaits where no two days are the same. If you have the drive then apply.
- Exciting, Challenging and Rewarding
- No two days are the sames
- Work with one of the best in the business
Listed three days agoat Woodford HouseThis position plays a vital role in supporting the seamless communication between students, school and home. Listed four hours agoat Anderson Lloyd
We are looking for a dynamic Administrator to join our Queenstown office.
- High quality work
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Supportive and engaging team culture
Listed four hours agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Temporary assignments available, paying $30-35 per hour + 8% holiday pay!
- Work for local and international brands around South & East Auckland
- Manukau, East Tamaki, Highbrook, Mt Wellington
- Office-based roles, Monday - Friday
Listed one day agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
A great opportunity to work as part of a great project team. Working for a progressive company with a great culture!
- City Fringe
- Temporary role - Immediate start 6 months +
- Innovative business - Great culture!
Listed seven hours agoat Liberate I.T.
Want the chance to take full ownership of a busy role? With the support and encouragement of your leadership team, this is your chance to shine!
- No two days are ever the same
- Work from home with flexible hours
- Great supportive team
Listed twelve minutes agoat Department of Corrections
Exists to support and enable the Department’s various teams to achieve phenomenal health, safety and well-being.
- Bring your excellent programme coordinator skills
- Permanent full time opportunity
- National Office Wellington
Listed forty seven minutes agoat HLC
Skip the traffic! Hobsonville Point, flexible working conditions, varied and interesting role.
- Bring your PA/Team Support skills!
- Flexible working conditions (could be full or part time)
- 12mth Fixed Term Contract
Listed five hours agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
Provide PA & Head Office support to a great General Manager & Northshore Head Office team. Gutsy role with piles of variety. You can add value here!
- Perfect blend of PA to an Awesome GM and Head Office Support – Variety Plus!
- WORLD No.1 Selling brand for this premium product - ALBANY
- Bring the perfect blend of business support, professionalism and life skills
Listed five hours agoat Horizon Recruitment
Peach of a role taking full ownership of a small busy office for delightful managers!
- Easy to access at Airport Oaks
- Chance to take ownership. Sole charge role
- Small rapidly growing private company
Listed eight hours agoat Madison Recruitment LtdReally exciting new PA role in Avondale with a very successful business! Listed four days agoat Hays Office Support
Exciting Events Coordinator Role in Auckland - Immediate Start!
- Opportunity to work from home - Flexible Hours
- Competitive salary/ hourly rate
- Temp to Perm opportunity
Listed two hours agoat Dentsu Aegis Network
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO & Leadership Team!
- Great benefits package on offer
- Sale Street Location
Listed three days agoat Private Group
We are looking for an Office Manager with excellent administration skills to run our office and be the critical link between admin and operations
- Newly created role
- Great team and supportive leadership
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing company
Listed two hours agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
Join a successful team of Architects in the middle of a construction boom. Great opportunity for an experienced Administrator!
- Get your foot in the door in a rapidly growing industry
- Be the administration superstar of the Architectural team
- Attractive salary + career progression
Listed three days agoat Deloitte - NZ
Don't mind a bit of ambiguity and Marie Kondo inspires you? Join our high performing Consulting team as a Personal Assistant based in Auckland
- Real opportunities to develop from within with unlimited learning opportunities
- Be an integral part of the business as a key internal/external point of contact
- Be a part of a supportive, passionate and high performing collaborative team
Listed one hour agoat Tonkin & Taylor Ltd
Our people are our greatest asset, and we invest in their development, well-being, and their ambitions.
- Encouragement and support for continued education/training!
- Great employee benefits, including a $500 wellbeing allowance + social club
- We offer additional Annual, Parental and Marital Leave
Listed three days agoat E3 Recruit Limited
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Administration Manager to fulfil a leadership position within their Auckland Office.
- Only applications received via www.E3recruit.co.nz will be considered.
- Generous Salary
- Well Established Brand with a Great Reputation
Listed three days agoat PwC NZ
Be a part of the Deals team in Auckland, and provide exceptional support to the business. You will work with a dynamic, fun and successful team!
- Be part of a culture that encourages constant growth, coaching and support
- Excellent benefits provided to all staff such as dress for the day
- Work to your best strengths, while refining your skills as you go
Listed six hours agoat Horizon Recruitment
Love detail, order and precision but love customer involvement too? This job’s got it all!
- Handy Eden Terrace location
- Luxury product
- Energetic, focused team
Listed four days agoat CARTERS
Work with us and not for us. CARTERS will make you look forward to Mondays again with this new opportunity…
- Action Packed Role - Must have a fantastic "can do, will do" attitude
- Forge a long term career in an inspirational and supportive environment
- Nationwide brand with excellent employee benefits
Receive new jobs for this search by email