Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Administration & Office Support Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Trilogy International Limited
Drive excellence in TIL demand planning activities through stakeholder collaboration, business process review and optimisation of ERP functionality.
- Unique and exciting opportunity to work for a rapidly growing, dynamic company
- Working with a world-class brands
- Central Auckland (Britomart) location
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a motivated, well organised warehouse specialist to safely execute the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of our valued goods
- Diverse Global Business
- Premium Products
- Everyday is different
Listed one day agoat CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
6 month contract role, 15 hours per week. flexible with the hours. Christchurch office
- Part Time role 15hrs, 6 Month contract
- Supporting the delivery of high quality regional events
- Christchurch Office
Listed eighteen hours agoat Thermo King New Zealand LtdThermo King New Zealand based at 8 Langley Road, Wiri Administration Support Person. Listed eight hours agoat Action Signs Limited
Reception / Administration, Front of house, supportive environment, competitive remuneration, great opportunity,
- Known, Reputable, Respected Trusted Company
- Small Friendly Busy working environment
- Monday to Friday - no shift or weekend work.
Listed four days agoat TalentID Recruitment Ltd
H&S / office admin super-star needed! Part-time hours
- 2 days per week / school hours considered
- H&S / Office co-ordination role
- Te Puna based
Listed five days agoat Woodford HouseThis position plays a vital role in supporting the seamless communication between students, school and home. Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are seeking a Cheese Packer to join our Cheese & Liquids team in Waharoa near Matamata. Listed two days agoat University of Otago
Be part of a team that provides essential administration support to New Zealand's oldest and most established medical school.
- Provide general, teaching and local administration support
- Be a point of contact for students, staff and visitors
- Based on our Wellington campus
Listed twelve hours agoat Road Safe Traffic Management Ltd
We are seeking an Office Administrator to become part of our team in a fast growing company. This role could progress further for the right candidate.
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Competitive Wage
- Immediate Start
Listed one day agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic Administrator to join our client’s team on a permanent, full time basis!
- Work for a well-established company
- Be a part of a fun, hard-working and successful team
Listed ten hours agoat Gough CAT
Melissa is leaving us (sad reacts only) so we need another happy, experienced, flexible administrator to support or team 25 hours/week.
- Work 25 hours/week, Wednesday to Friday
- Become part of the best team ever
- Enjoy lots of company benefits
Listed seven hours agoat Absolute ImmigrationWe are expanding & looking for a part-time Immigration Adviser. Work in the comfort of your own home & we are flexible with which days you work! Listed fourteen hours agoat Manukau Institute of TechnologyWe are looking a self-motivated, self-managing and organised staff member to work as a Campus Coordinator. Lets make a difference! Listed two days agoat Anderson Lloyd
We are looking for a dynamic Administrator to join our Queenstown office.
- High quality work
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Supportive and engaging team culture
Listed two days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Temporary assignments available, paying $30-35 per hour + 8% holiday pay!
- Work for local and international brands around South & East Auckland
- Manukau, East Tamaki, Highbrook, Mt Wellington
- Office-based roles, Monday - Friday
Listed one day agoat Swissport
We are seeking an Administrator for our Auckland Executive Aviation operation. Do you enjoy working in an exciting and dynamic fast-paced environment?
- World’s leading ground and air cargo services provider
- 68,000-strong team in 50 countries
- Career Growth and Opportunity
Listed one day agoat PGG Wrightson
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Administrator to hit the ground running as soon as possible!
- Bring your second-to-none telephone and customer service attitude
- Enjoy a number of benefits including retail buying privileges
- Join our Dunedin based Livestock Administration team on a fixed-term basis
Listed one day agoat INFLITE GroupA fun, active job working for a national aviation organisation at their base in Taupo, assisting with the operations of unique flight experiences Listed one day agoat Good Group Limited
Working across multiple brands you will assist with operations administration tasks that will ultimately impact the businesses daily ongoing success.
- Join the Head Office at a progressive and growing hospitality company
- Opportunity to work across multiple brands and make a real difference
- Join a team of fantastic people in a company with a fun and vibrant culture
Listed fifteen hours agoat Ministry of Health
Join us at the Ministry of Health, where you will have the opportunity to make an impact on the health of all New Zealanders.
- Provide highly effective programme coordination and support for projects
- Exciting permanent opportunity
- Based in Wellington CBD
Listed one day agoat Atahaia Consultancy LtdTe Matatini seek an outstanding organiser who will be responsible for the daily administration of the office
Receive new jobs for this search by email