Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Administration & Office Support Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
An exciting opportunity exists to join our team. This role is part time in the evenings, 10:00 pm- 7:00 am Sunday to Friday.
- Be part of an iconic NZ brand
- Competitive hourly rate
- Have your days free
This is a featured jobat Bailey Tanks
You will be the critical link between manufacturing and delivery to customers across the breadth of the North Island.
- Growth Company
- Varied Role
- Grow yourself with the company
Listed four days agoat Department of Conservation
We are seeking an organised, capable administrator who loves working with people.
- Our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on Earth
- We are seeking a switched on Administration Officer to join our team
- Part time position (0.5FTE)
Listed two hours agoat Papatoetoe West SchoolDo you love working in a fast paced school environment supporting the needs of students, staff, parents and our local community? Listed seven days agoat Royal New Zealand Plunket Trust
We are looking for a cheerful, people-orientated team-player to join our friendly team.
- Provide administration support with a wide variety of tasks
- Bring your good customer service ethic
- Join a leading not-for-profit organization
Listed one day agoat Waitemata District Health BoardClerical Administrator – General Surgery (Full Time) North Shore Hospital We are currently seeking a highly motivated administrator, to join our... Listed two days agoat Geeks on Wheels
Become an inbound call centre operator working with a great, tight knit team while assisting with a variety of administrative tasks.
- Great working environment
- Fun and varied workload
- Great overall package including bonuses
Listed eight days agoat Zoom TechnologiesPart time Service Receptionist/Administrator to work with the awesome team at our Pukekohe office. Monday to Friday hours. Listed three hours agoat Oranga Tamariki
Work across our Intensive Intervention project on a 12 month fixed term, based in Otahuhu.
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- A flexible working style and the ability to adapt to change
- Strong relationship building skills
Listed three days agoat Mercy Hospice AucklandWe are seeking a Relief Receptionist/Administrator to join our team in a casual “on call” basis. Listed three hours agoat Private AdvertiserPosition in our Northcote warehouse for a reliable, fit person who will work co-operatively in a small team. Some lifting and small machine work Listed six hours agoat DTM Wheel & TyreWe’re looking for a motivated, reliable, team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude to join our friendly and energetic Warehouse team. Listed twenty hours agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Seeking an experienced Administrator to join a fantastic not for profit organization, operating in the education sector
- Temporary role - IMMEDIATE start - 31st October 2019
- Monday - Friday / 8.30am - 5pm
- Auckland CBD - Queen Street location, close to public transport
Listed four days agoat salt
Fabulous opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and have the flexibility of hours to make it work with your lifestyle!
- Permanent 30 hours per week - Make it work for you!
- Be part of the exciting world of tourism
- Auckland CBD location
Listed four days agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Urgent temporary assignment for 2 months, with the potential to become a permanent position
- Start this week!
- Remuneration: $25 per hour & free car park included
- Location: Auckland Airport / Mangere
Listed five hours agoat Envivo
If you're organised, meticulous on detail and enjoy a fast-paced, client focused environment, then this role might be the change you're looking for!
- Friendly, mid-sized professional services consultancy
- Task variety—project administration, tender proposals, client interaction
- Modern office environment, based in Mount Eden, Auckland
Listed nine days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Administrative Assistant to support small but growing office in the Wellington CBD. Perfect for parents returning to work!
- 4 hours a day, 5 days a week
- Flexible working times
- Wellington CBD
Listed four days agoat The Salvation Army NZ
We are seeking a full-time Receptionist with a bubbly and positive energy to join our team in Wellington.
- Become a brand ambassador for the service
- Bring your bubbly and positive energy
Listed twenty two hours agoat Ragtrade Fashion Recruitment
An opportunity for a junior to start your apparel career as a Warehouse Assistant and progress within a supportive company over time.
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Great supportive team
- Apparel background essential
Listed three days agoat PGG Wrightson
This role involves the accurate and timely processing of accounts and reconciliations within the Accounts Payable function.
- Located conveniently in central Dunedin
- Work for a leading provider of products and services
- Great team culture and great employee benefits
Listed two days agoat Systems Commercial Furniture Co Ltd
We are looking for an Accounts/Office Administrator. This position is pivotal to the operation of the business while being interesting and varied.
- Interesting position - 30-40 hours per week
- Great team culture
- Easy access to North Western Motorway
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Oversee two production facilities based in Auckland and provide support to the supervisors to lead the factory team
- Develop and deliver a culture of safety
- Full-time permanent opportunity
- Provide the best customer outcomes
Receive new jobs for this search by email